H E L L

India P.O.V
July 28th
10:08 pm

Smoke filled the car the strong smell of grape kush all in the air intoxicating me making me so high, I could feel my pulse beating faster and faster as I could hear the agony screams of people in the neighborhoods

Smoke filled the car the strong smell of grape kush all in the air intoxicating me making me so high, I could feel my pulse beating faster and faster as I could hear the agony screams of people in the neighborhoods. I looked over at August as he took off speeding in his red Bugatti, I started to feel my blood rush as he started popping off shots at an apartment complex.

I took the last hit from the blunt putting it out, I turned to the back pulling out my 30 and rolling my window down letting bullets pour down into the homes of people. I laughed evilly as my crew followed behind fucking shit up, I pulled myself back into the car looking over at August who had a sinister smirk on his face and I bit my lip placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"You ready for the big baby girl?" He asked me and I smirked reloading my guns quickly

"You already know I am daddy" We skirted up to the trap house that was run by the three of sisters

August parked the car turning it off, he looked over at me grabbing my face he kissed me hungrily and passionate. This would be our last kiss before we would go separate ways, I kissed him like I needed him but we soon pulled away out of breath looking in each other eyes.

"This might be the last time we see each other for a while but Ima be waiting for you baby" He said and I weakly smiled

"Just don't let them get to your mind. We'll see each other again, we bonnie and clyde remember." He pulled me into one last long kiss before we heard a tap on the window and it was 21, we pulled away glancing at each other for the last time before getting out of the car

We walked hand and hand our guns swinging in the other hand as we walked up the stairs of the mansion with my crew and his crew behind us surrounding the place

I could feel the air getting heavier and darkness surrounding us, we made it to the front double doors. August held his hand up counting down the signal 5...4....3.....2....1 Pop

All you could hear was the sounds of guns going off, the windows shattering on the ground, and the sounds of people screaming as they were shot. Me and August kicked down the front doors of the mansion letting fire go off all in the house.

Body after body just kept falling to the floor, blood hitting the walls, and the pain of agony as they were shot. Once everyone was down we ran upstairs to the Miracle's office, we could hear the whispers of four men. We ducked on each side of the door waiting for the perfect time to bust in, we waited patiently for them to quiet down.

"Man I think I hear somebody, Tre where is the getaway car and the guns" I heard a voice whisper yell and I looked over at August nodding my head to him

We busted in the room aiming our guns at the four niggas who hid all behind the brown desk, scared shirtless. I couldn't wait to just pull the trigger and kill these niggas, they were responsible for killing August nieces and shooting our kids I promise my daughter that they would pay for the shit they did to her and my son and I was going to keep my promise. I was just about to pull the trigger when I felt a cold sensation at the temple of my head.

"Put the gun down and get on you knees. You two our under the arrest for murder" I heard a man yell and just then I knew it was the police, I looked over at August and he nodded

I sighed slowly putting my gun down I heard the sound of my gun dropping to the floor. I thought I would never have to hear that sound, the only time I thought I would hear that sound is when I would be on my last breath as Queen.

I watched August as he slowly fell to his knees and as I dropped to my knees the pain shot through my body. I couldn't believe it right now, I was on my knees if for anything people would be on their knees for me.

My arms were forced behind my back and cuffs were placed on them and I was roughly pulled up. The officer pushing me down the stairs and I looked back at August and he winked at me while I weakly smiled at him.

That was the last time I would see August for a while.

-I damn there cried when I wrote this

Comment & Vote PLZ- Dancer Jay <3