The Queen's Ferret

In this story Ciel and Alois are seventeen and eighteen. :P

*Dream*. NO ONES POV
The night was cold and quiet . Two figures could be seen on a rooftop in London, England. One dressed in black while the other in dark green.
"Why hello Lord Walter. How are you this fine evening?" The one in all black speaks up.
"Why did you ask to speak to me? Mainly on this rooftop?" The one in dark green aka Lord Walter asks.
The one in black chuckles. "Lord Walter it's about the money I loaned from you." He's cut off.
"You mean the money you stole from me?" Lord Walter cut the man off. They both grown quiet. Until the figure started to chuckle again.
"My my Braden Walter it's been so long... But even the riches must parish." The man replies.
"What do you mean?" Braden Walter ask, but the figure just keeps silent. "Answer m.." Before the Earl could finish he felt a pain in the back of his head. He reached for his head to feel it was wet. He looked to his hand to see a deep crimson. That's all he saw before darkness.
*End of Dream*
Luella's POV
"Father!!" I yell as I sit up in my bed. I've been having the same dream for days now. I suddenly heard a knock come from my bedroom door.
Knock knock knock
"Who is it?" I ask as I wipe the sleep from my eyes. It has been six years since my father died. Seventeen years since my mother died. Considering she died when I was born I really didn't know much about her.
"It's me miss, Jenna. I'm here to help you get dressed." I stood up and stretched. What a night I thought.
"Come in." I reply to my maid. She has been by my side ever since my father's death. I have a contract with her after she helps me find who killed my father, and I get my revenge. She gets my soul after all she is a demon. After the years went by I had the thanks to call her my friend.
Jenna walked in and picked out my cloths. A green dress and green boots that went up to my knees. After she tied the boots she helped me with my corset. How can I say this...? It hurt like hell! "Ugh! Jenna too tight!" I tried to tell her. She loosened it a bit. Uh now I can breath. After she helped me with my dress I thanked her and headed to my study. When my father died I took over his company. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in."
Jenna walked in with a tea cart and a letter. "Hello miss Walter here's your afternoon tea." It was already the afternoon? How long was I in here? "Plus you got a letter from the Queen and a letter from Earl of Trancy." Jenna gives me the letters and stands over to my side.
"Thank you Jenna. But what did I tell you? Just call me Luella." I give her a warm smile. I hate it when people call me miss or lady.
"Yes Luella." She gives me a smile in return. "So what does the letters say?"
I look to the letters. "Oh yes the letters." I say as I open the one from the Queen first.

Dear Luella Walter,
How is my Ferret? I request you to solve a case entitled bracelets. You will be working along with my Guard Dog Ciel Phatomhive, and my spider Alois Trancy.
Alois Trancy will be inviting you to a ball this Friday, so you will meet them then.
Sincerely,
Queen Victoria

"Hmm." I wonder why the case is called
bracelets. "The Queen wants me to help solve a case entitled bracelets. I will be working with the Earl of Phantomhive and the Earl of Trancy." Jenna gives my a small nod as she pours me my tea and cuts me a piece of cake. I then open the letter from the Earl of Trancy.

Dear Lady Walter,
Hello Miss Walter. I would like to inform you that you are invited to a ball this Friday at six o'clock. I can not wait to work with you on this case. You and Ciel Phantomhive will be staying with me for a few days.
I really can not wait to meet the Queen's Ferret. When you come to the ball you must tell me why you are called the Queen's Ferret.
Sincerely,
Earl Of Trancy Alois Trancy