Can I ever be popular

Once upon a time there was girl named me ashley robinson. All my life I was a nobody and had no love from family or friend so my life was completly crap. Would I ever have love? But at school was evan worst they talked about my hair,clothes, face, and everything else I had no friends. But I wanted things to change I hate sitting by myself at lunch and being cautious and see if people were talkin about me. Wanna know how this all happened, well lets start with my first day in 9th grade.

My first day of ninth grade was super I meet new friends and teachers and of course thier are always the plastics to ruin everybodys day. So as me and my new friend kayla was walking down the hall she pushed me and im not goona be a punk so I pushed her back. Then hell broke loose, we started fight on the first day of school! I felt like I was losing at first kiz I felt like rock were hitting my face and a vacum was sucking on my hair then I blacked out. I got up kick her slamed and all of the above, once we were sepersted she screamed I will get you. Then I though mhmm whats she gonna do.

Im surprised her and didn't get suspended but as I walked out the office the hottest guy in school said "I think its cool how you stood up for yourself by,fighting the plastics." With a big grin on his face "Well thanks" I said with excitment. "Well would you wanna hang out sometime" I replyed, well sure with a fast responce from the hottie. Ok well leave after school. (after school)

I was so excited to see him waiting for me so I hopped in his car and we drove off. So I asked him do he like that,plastic girl. With a slow response "yea if you say so" well yea I go with her. "WHAT!" I said with an anger. How can you go with her she is stupid ugly and retarted. Why am I here with you any I though." I still think your cool I just think we can do things at my house just between me and you. "ok" I said................

To be contiuned..