His View

I was in love with a girl who belonged to the Phantom Sixth Man. She goes to the same school as me. Her best friend was the red head captain himself. But her heart was stolen by that average basketball player who went to Seirin.

At first, we never spoke to each other. She was the manager of the team, always smiling with Akashi. It was a bit obvious that the captain of Rakuzan too, started having feelings for her. (L/N) (Y/N). What was so great about her? 

The Winter Cup. We lost. It was the first time I saw Akashi crying yet smiling. That girl hugs Akashi and confess to the Sixth Man. And his answer? Yes.

I quitted the Rakuzan basketball team. That's when we first talked. Because I did that. "Why did you quit the basketball team?"

"Third years are done anyway." I told her. 

"I always disliked you, Mayzumi-san." she said, glaring at me. "What was all that about with Tetsuya-kun? For someone who haven't met him, you sure are hung up on him."

"Look whose talking Miss Girlfriend." I said, blankly. She looked at me flustered but then she glares at me again.

"You're an ass." the female said. "Why are you comparing him to someone like you? You're nothing like Tetsuya. You're Mayuzumi Chihiro. How can you call yourself a phantom? Because of that, you got your pride ahead of you. You can never be the Phantom Sixth Man."

I got so irritated by her words. So irritated that I didn't realized that I pressed my lips onto her's. That's when I realized I liked her. This girl actually sees me for who I was then that guy. But in the end, it had seem like she too, was also comparing me with the Sixth Man. She slapped me, looking like she wanted to tear up. "Why do I have to hear those words from you?"

"...I hate you." she said.

"Really? Me too." I said, walking away.

"You're nothing like him." that girl said, running the other direction

I know. I'm nothing like him. But I was in love with the girl whose heart belonged to the Sixth Man.