Chapter 1<> Another Day <>

Loser No life
Stupid Emo Mistake
Smartass
Annoying Failed Abortion
Worthless
End your
Hideous Sad life

All these idiots only repeated those names moment I step foot on those bus stairs, that moment they noticed my scrambled, messed up hair put up in a messy bun. It was a retarded of them to do such an action, wasting there breath on every word that comes out. They should keep it shut cause we all need some air here and it's rude to waste it on words I have no care for, words that are worthless to me.

I went back to my traditional seat before the winter break, right at the front. Even if it doesn't get me away from there gossip on me as well as names it was less of the amount then I would obtain in the back where I would also have myself given a death sentence. Off with my head isn't so inaccurate in my case if I dare set foot back there, getting only physical and verbal abuse I can get during the time of this bus ride to school.

"That thing thinks she is so cool just cause her recent highlights, but all she is doing is being desperate for attention and compliments. To everyone in this damn school cool would never be in her reach not even the description okay." There whispers weren't so much whispers as everyone could hear and so could I.

Thing? Am I a thing now? People don't seem to noticed I'm classified as she, some dead brain people we have at our amazing school.

"Pathetic you two are, does it seem like a give a single fuck on your opinions, honestly all I hear is an envious comment on my new highlight."

"What did you say Audrey? I want you to repeat that right to my damn face." My fellow peer was so demanding in his comment I couldn't help but want to laugh at him, only thing I could do was have a single mischievous grin on my face.

"Gladly, does it look like I care for you opinion, it's so pathetic of you to say such a envious comment" I honestly had no regret with the grin on my face even if it would get me beaten up and bruised at the end I didn't care I was enjoy this way too much.

"Better wipe that damn grin off your ugly face Audrey!" I could tell his anger only grow and grow the more I talked back, and it was quite amusing so I can't just stop now. Making my position and chances of a beating on the bus or after getting off worse I went ahead and yawned loudly.

"Geez can't think of a better word then ugly? How about disgusting, hideous? If you used those maybe I would have heard what you said." I keep digging a deeper hole for myself anytime I dare speak up and defend myself. Being idiotic at this point in time, very idiotic.

"Don't go Smartass on me!" His voice was loud enough the whole bus went quiet as everyone faced toward the front, all there attention was on this. I was in danger and being pulled down to my demise.

"You have nothing to say now? Now that's pathetic."

     I'm making a fool of myself if I don't speak up, but digging myself a grave if I do speak up. There is no such thing as a win in this conversation but I prefer the beat up rather then making myself a fool, if that's even possible at this point.

     "I have nothing to say to a low-life like you, depend on misery just so you can feel good about yourself." I let out a hiss after my statement, I had no control of my mouth at this point, no control of the words that escaped my lips.