Vampire wars

First blooded

Whenever I would go out, I had Guards,I'm being serious. I was 20 by the time I could fly,(oh how I mist that feeling) batwing Von capel was my first friends dad, he bit humans with loads of strength. We never really saw him but we did video him!! It was awesome until Bailly Vel Capels mom found out( and boy was she ticked.) School,recognised as vampire elementary school was considered as "the best fang school ever"(whatever),but it was true, until my dad said I was to move on to a new school. Whenever I hit 100 I was like teenager time!! But it got a lot scarier getting older,a lot more. You would be impressed how much tougher I got too!! By the way my name s Alissa Von cakleness.

Dracula taught me how to drink human blood,and animal blood(but I preferred human blood.) Today was the last day today was going to be the day I learned how to blood people(blooded means to turn them into something) with Dracula and his wife Selina Den Velcro. Dad and mom taught me how to be patient with my prey. I have no new news of incoming attacks from the humans, but I know it will happen.

I was supposed to blood a girl by the name of Cheyanna Estep,who turned out to be a friend. Instead I decided to blood a boy named Jared,but I fell in love with him,after,I blooded him. You never know when you might need it too. By the way I had bullies too!!! Verona Selene moan and her group teased me about being 20°/° royal. Also whenever someone is bullied(did I tell you that teachers have good hearing too?) the teacher would be their to rescue the girl. Our school was mostly filled with girls, except the problem was the boys school was near us. If we were caught we would have to pay for what we did.