we are numver one

Me and my best friend Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, finally got our tickets to PAX. We walked into the convention hall, I was wearing my $130 Gucci socks and my $250 Gucci heels (I'm a Gucci girl). I walked through through the convention hall, moving my head side to side trying to spot any youtubers. I was so busy looking around at the sexy white guys that I didn't notice the set of stairs right in front of me.

I tripped over my Gucci high heels and tumbled down the stairs until my hit the first landing. I felt some unmanly, noodly arms pick me up from my spot on the cement ground. This 30 year old looking Asian male with emo hair and no chin had picked me up. At first he began to ask me if I was okay until he glanced down at my chest and saw my idubbbz shirt. Then he proceeded to grab me by my shoulder and push me down the next set of stairs.

I felt my Gucci high heel break as I tumbled down the stairs and met with the second landing. I began to cry and mourn the loss of my shoe, ruining my $330 Louis Vuitton mascara.

As I immersed in my sadness I saw a low key sexy Asian man walk down the hallway. All of the sudden I got PTSD flashbacks from the other Asian guy but soon realized this one was like 100 times hotter.

I went up to him, holding Gucci heels in my hand and asked "hey do you have a YouTube channel."

He looked at me concerned as I had blood on my arms and forehead, but still answered "uhh yeah, it's called filthy frank"

I proceeded to nut in my pants as I remembered how sexy he was and proceeded to ask him "hey do wanna have sex like literally right now"

he said "yeah sure bro" he then pulled down his pants and we had sex.

DEADASS THE END B