Magic?

hey guys this is going to be my 2 book i made so far. i felt like making another book so yeah anyway lets get in to the story :)

*****************************************************************

Lucy wakes up for another day of school. Lucy get's dress and she picks out jeans and a light blue shirt with stars on it. Lucy decided to wear her hair down as she was down getting dressed she looked in the mirror to make sure everything was ok. Lucy looked at her self with beautiful long black hair and pretty brown eyes. And then Lucy looked at the time to see how long so had to go to school then so notice that she will be late.

"i'm gonna be late" she said as she started to run out the door.

When Lucy was running a cross the street she started to fly "What how? ahh!" she said in fear. One of Lucy's friend happen to be late too and he was running the same way that Lucy was going.

He looked up and notice Lucy flying "Lucy how are you up there" Blake said with a little bit of fear and concerned.

"I didn't know can you help me Blake" Lucy said as she was going though a tree

"That hurts" she cried.

Blake ran to Lucy and he tired to jump and grab Lucy's hand but he keeps on missing Blake to jump as high as he can and then he grabs Lucy's hand.

Blake was so happy that he finally grabs Lucy hand that he didn't even notice that they where still in the air. He didn't even notice for a long time. He just stared into Lucy eyes and then he started to blush as he keeps on looking into Lucy's eyes and she notice and she started to blush.

Blake's hands starting gotten hot but not like he was sweating but more like it was on fire. And then Lucy looks at Blake's hands it was on fire. "fire!" Lucy said.

Lucy started to fly lower and lower until they touch the ground in safety well kind of? Blake's hands where still on fire. Lucy tired to calm him down but it didn't work Lucy got scared for awhile until she moved her hand and said some randoms words

"Air of the sky's come forth" as Lucy said that the fire went out and Blake hand weren't burned it was like he wasn't effected by fire.

"what was that all about you where saying random words and why am i not burn by the fire?" Blake asked

" I don't know why i said that it was like a instant of mine, and i don't know why your not burn let's just go to school ok Blake?" Lucy said while walking to school

"ok Lucy we will talk about this later" Blake said following her to school and smiled.

*********************************************************************

ok that's it for today i been witting all night, anyway i hope you like this and want more :)

P.S if you didn't know all the girl names in this book will be after light for example Lucy means "bright light" and for the boys their names will be after Dark for example Blake means"dark"