Introduction

Jeon Wonwoo.

Jeonju.

7:00AM

"Eonnie! You have to wake your ass up right now or I will eat this black bean noodles you 've ordered and you will pay for it to the delivery man." A girl with a cute pigtails shakes the hell out of my sleep. Honestly, I want to sleep more. I want to be with my bed. I want to have --- Uhhh wait. There is something wrong.

Wait, is this my bed?

And why is my bed is so plain and flat?

My bed isn't like this. In fact, my bed is full of plushies (not that I am a gay but I am too fond of soft things, especially fluffy pillows and stuffed toys)

And more importantly, who is this girl?! And the heck did she call me her "eonnie?"

It took me a minute to respond to her. And it scared the hell out of her system. A lot.

"The heck you call me eonnie? And where am I and what am I doing in this filthty place?"

And on that time, I, Jeon Wonwoo is also shooked.

Ahn Soyeon.

Seoul.

7:00AM

"Hyung."

"Hyung."

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung! Wake up! This sleepy head!"

Ugh. I want to sleep. Gosh! I am so tired getting things in the school.

The heck is going on?

My class starts in the afternoon.

And by the way, why Yoonsi calls me "hyung?"

And my bed seems to be comfy.

This is not my bed actually.

But I feel comfortable though.

"Hey, Jeon Wonwoo! You have to wake up or else I will be the one to drag your body down to the comfort room!" A guy with a deep-voice yells at me, more like threatening me. Immediately, I woke up without further a do because who wouldn't want to be drag by a guy---

Wait, a guy?

and wait, Jeon Wonwoo?

Is that the artist from what group?

Uhhhh, what is the name of that group?

And as I opened my eyes, twelve guys roaming around the house are busy doing things.

and they are all half naked, wrapped their private parts by a towel.

And I, Ahn Soyeon, in a deep horror for this shit.

a/n: Hello guys, I hope you like this short (but lame) intro of mine. I am sorry if there are grammar errors in this section. I will publish the first chapter as soon as possible :)

Ciao!