Chapter 1

(c/n) = country name
______________________________________
Your pove
Today is the day I leave (c/n) because today I am going to Europe! It's my dream to study in Europe.I was walking to go the flight but I bumped into someone or something hard.

"S..sorry sir." I said and went to the flight.But how can that guy is that strong unless he had muscle but I see no muscle at all.Well.....I kind of see a little.Okay back to the story.I had enter the flight and now I have to find my seat and I am actually....lost.

But as soon I see my seat I walked to my seat.My seat is besides the window and another seat besides me.And a few minutes later,a guy with ravenette hair and dark blue eye sat besides me.And I reconized the guy is the guy that I bumped into.

It's night and only 11 hours more to arrive at Europe.And....the guy besides me already asleep and...his face is so cute!!! No (y/n).You can't in love with him.His just a stranger that I met earlier.That's all......right?
_______________Time Skip_____________

Your pove
Finally,I arrived at Europe! And now I have to wait for my senior guy.And after a few minute's the senior guy name Ernest finally came and now he showed me the city.Well it's kinda snowy but I like snow.

But....there's a problem and the problem is I need to find a place to stay! Nobody want to let me stay to their place.And there's only one family left.I had to impress them to stay with them.

When we arrive at the house a lady came out of the house and said."I heard there's a girl with a weird name need a place to stay and I can't allowed it." I frown.But then his husband came out of the house with dust all over him."Honey, I can't fix the heater.We need to buy a new one." Then I have an idea.I can fix the heater."Well, (y/n) let's g-""Can I fix the heater." I said with confidense "Alright,if you fix the heater,I will let you stay in our home."Said the lady

I went inside the house and admire the house.It was nature type.I started to check the heater."Can you get me a tray and a glass of water."The lady make a weird face and just nodded.She come back with a tray and a water on her hand.She gave me the tray and I started to fix it.

First I put the tray behind the heater.Second I put the water in the heater and next I went out and find a rock.I pick it and went inside again to put it under the heater."Are you sure she didn't make any worse damage." Said the man to Ernest."I'm sure she can fix it." Said Ernest.

When I done I push the 'on' button and warmness started to flow."Hey,the sound has stop."The lady said "How did yo-""Biology." I cut  the man words."Well in that case my name is Mrs.Pheobe and this is my husband Mr.Albert.Let me lead you to your room." The lady lead me at the top floor and open the door.It's little small and dust everywhere.

"(y/n),if you don't like it you can stay at my house because it's to far from our collage." Said Ernest."Don't worry.I only sleep 4 hours a day."Ernest was shocked when I said I only sleep 4 hours."Okay (y/n) you can sleep now because tomorrow you have a big day." Said Mrs.Phobe and she close the door.

I went to shower and change my clothes.I keep thinking about the guy I met.Today is a tired day and maybe tomorrow is a more tired I think.