3 remus lupin fanfictions

Disclaimer***** i do not own any of these 3 stories....i just wanted to read them on my ipod....... These are 3 stories about remus lupin (yes... harry potter). Go to harrypotterfanfiction.com to read more stories!!!

Mistakes we've made....by brokentrain

Mistakes We've Made by brokentrain Chapter 1 : New Soul Rating: Mature Chapter Reviews: 16

Font: VerdanaTimes New RomanCourier NewGeorgia10pt12pt14pt

Janet Dunbar was exceedingly ordinary, painfully normal, as run-of-the-mill as anyone can get, at least for a witch. She stood five foot six in one sock and surveyed herself that morning; what she saw stressed how typical she was. Tousled blonde hair, blunt cut without bangs, and greenish-brown eyes that wouldn't stand out in a crowd of her school mates. She was intelligent enough, possessing a natural cleverness but lacking a real motivation to go above and beyond what was required of her in school. She had several goals for her life, Janet was never one to lack ambition, but she naturally assumed that they would fulfill themselves without much looking after, requiring just as much effort as the things that had led her to this point had. She was by no means a daredevil, but she had a level-headedness that came in handy during crises, and she did not scare easily. She was not a foreigner in her school, having never moved from her native Surrey, she had a nice temperament and she was not socially awkward. Yes, Jan was indeed ordinary to the point of almost being trite.

The girl surveyed her reflection once more, sighing and watching as her sleep-tousled reflection mimicked her before continuing to dress.

"Jaaan, hurry up!" a stringent voice called from the common room down the hallway from the Girl's Seventh dormitory. Jan slipped into her shoes, grabbed her school bag and rushed out to meet the girl; she knew better than to keep her best friend of 6 years waiting.

"I'm here, I'm here! Let's go!" Jan said as she caught up with her best friend Cilla, already leading the last of their trio, Rob, out into the corridor of the school. Jan stood there for a second, smiling at her two friends. Cilla and Jan met in their first year at Hogwarts and immediately hit it off; Jan was kind and adventurous and Cilla was just as much of an untamed firebrand back then as she was now. She had over the years grown to an imposing height, just two inches short of 6 feet, but she had never been able to out grow her childish tendency to let her magic get away from her and set her hair ablaze when she was angry. The result was incredibly disconcerting for those who didn't know the girl well, especially since Cilla's short temper was exceedingly easy to set off. Fortunately her dark hair wasn't burnt off each time it happened, and Cilla kept her wavy curls down to her mid back. The other, Rob, surpassed Cilla in height and achieved that sixth foot, though she had been the taller of the two for the first four years of their friendship. Like his two best friends, Rob was kindhearted and friendly, though in Jan's opinion his love of Quidditch sometimes prompted heartlessness (take, for example, his insistence that they always attend every single match and many of the team's practices and sit in the front row- meaning they had to show up extra early, sometimes on Saturday mornings, too.) At any rate, the wiry blonde had written her that summer that he believed the team was going to have their best season yet, and outlined in great detail exactly why this was the case. Jan doubted that she had ever seen him more excited about a season; he was even more excited than three years ago when he had first made the side as the keeper.

"Oy, what's your problem, Janner! We're trying to get to breakfast before all the pancakes get eaten...again," Cilla complained.

"I was just thinking about how wonderful my two friends are...although perhaps I should reconsider those thoughts about how kindhearted you are," Jan grumbled as Cilla grabbed both Jan and Rob and forcefully propelled them towards the Great Hall at an alarming rate.