Caught

"Go..! I'll catch up with you later" I yelled while hopping sideways, as my shoe slipped off my left foot. Waving my hand forward, motioning them to leave, they left. The club was only a few blocks away, nothing too long to walk in heels. I squat down unbuckling my shoe's belt to slide it back onto my foot. I look behind me, hearing footsteps, but hey, its only around 10:00 p.m. so who wouldn't be out on a beautiful, clear Saturday night right?

    I stand up, wiggling my foot, testing the actual sturdiness of the heel now. I start off towards the club, the footsteps behind me match my own. I turn around looking for the source of these footsteps, and a guy...around my age maybe older is just standing there. About 15 feet away I can make out some of his distinct features. His dark pants match his dark cloak surrounding his body, his white t-shirt clinging to his muscles. My eyes travel up to his face his pale skin illuminated under the street light, his long brown hair blowing in the fall's breeze. He screams danger, but I can feel myself growing more interested in him, no matter how loud my mind screams run, I stay there, even when he starts walking toward me, I stay put. My heart beats a mile a minute as I can see him, eye to eye. I take a shaky step back. He takes a strong  one forward. Until he has me backed against the wall. His blue eyes burning into mine. "Who are you?" I whisper toward him. The long silence following, as I search his eyes. "The damned." He whispers back. My eyes widen. And without any fair warning he moves my hair away from my face and lowers his head to my neck. I can feel his breath and his lips brushing against my neck. I freeze. I can't run, it's just as if one look and I can't move.

    I can feel his teeth slowly sinking its way into my neck, I can feel him sucking my life away. I grip his arms, he pulls me tighter against his stone body. I can feel my mind slipping away. I can feel my pure soul ripping apart and sinking into the dark depths of hell, as if I knew all my life I was damned.

___________________________________________________________________________

How does this sound, I'm having writers bloc On Too Young for love. But I had a dream last night, and this is what it was...I think it could go into a book, but what do you guys think, Your opinions matter to me. So let me know. Comment and Vote sweeties(: