Chapter One: Bloody Eyes

Demons & Angels

*Yells*

Chase: How could this have happened?!

[Chase is the King Demon]

Olivia: Chase dear, maybe if you stop sending out those worthless children who clearly hasn't had any training you would rule both worlds.

[Olivia is Queen Demon]

Chase: Damn you Olivia! This plan was perfect! It was your kids who got in the way of it.

Olivia: Don't you dare blame my kids!

Chase: Olivia, we both know your boys need a talking to about killing. Now, I have arranged for them a session with Noah. He will teach them everything he knows. For gods sake your boys are 16. They need to learn how to become demons.

Olivia: You will be overthrown by your people one day Chase and when that happen don't look at me for help.

Chase: Shut up. You're irking my last nerve.

-Olivia walks away from Chase and heads to her room-

Olivia: My dear boys, why? Why have you turned on me?

[Angel Dimension]

Lylah: Emma, Sophia, Issy; guess who got invited to the all time once in a century Vandaville ball.

Issy: The one and only Princess Lylah of course.

Emma: You get invited to everything. Every boy in this dimension loves you.

-Lylah looks at Sophia-

Lylah: Sophia! You haven't said a word since Lucas dumped you. It's been a week honey. Get over it.

Sophia: That's easy for you to say... You've never been dumped before... Miss Perfect is your name. Any guy who dumps you will be thrown in the dungeon or killed.

Lylah: That is not true! We are good people and we have no intentions on doing that devilish thing to our people. Sophia, if you feel the need to bring up the bad that my family has NEVER done you are free to welcome yourself to the devil dimension.

Sophia: Whatever Lylah. I am going home.

-Sophia walks out the door and heads home-

Emma: Rumor around town is that your family has a dark secret, Lylah.

Lylah: Like you said, it's a rumor. You know my family are nothing, but good to our people.

Issy: I don't know Lylah... Even my parents say it was true. You know my mom and your mom were like best friends right?

Lylah: Of course, but what does that have to do with anything?

Issy: Well, I heard my parents at night time and I overheard them say that you have a sister that your parents hid from the demons.

Lylah: That's ridiculous! If anything, my parents would have told me about my sister. And why get rid of one of us? We're both powerful right?

Emma: Well, I heard my mom say that you aren't even that powerful...

Lylah: WHAT?!?!

-Lylah screams and her butler comes running in-

Oliver: Princess Lylah, is everything alright?

Lylah: Oliver, where are my parents?

Oliver: Princess Lylah, they stepped out for a meeting with the other Queens and Kings around the dimensions. They will be back shortly.