The Pool

It was the third day into summer break and Ana and I decided to hang out at my house. During the summer, Ana and I always had fun at my house because my neighborhood had a "community pool."

"Hey, wanna go swimming?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" Ana replied eagerly. "I've been waiting for you to ask me."

I was a pretty typical girl. I was 5'2 with brown hair that I always kept in a ponytail. Ana, however, was 3 inches taller than me, was a blonde, and also shared my hair style. We both went upstairs to change into our swimsuits and within five minutes, we were packed and ready to go. I wore a two-piece bright orange bikini and Ana wore a two-piece neon green bikini. Out of our swimsuits, it was obvious mine was much stretchier. We pulled on flip flops and started our tip to the pool.

"Do you think anyone will be there?" Ana asked. She lived in a different neighborhood that wasn't that far away, but it wasn't close enough to share the pool with us.

"Maybe one or two. Most kids should have gone on vacation already, and the ones who haven't probably sit in their basement all day playing video games."

"Oh. I think it would be better if it was just us." Ana said. As the conversation continued, the pool gradually grew closer. It was fenced off by a black fence in which the tips looked as if they were spears. The pool went down to 12 feet deep,but at minimum it was 3 feet deep. Around the edges of the pool were chairs. Some were able I be reclined while others were in a fixed position. To access the pool, you either needed a key card or to remember the pin.

As I approached the gate to enter the pin, I noticed that a boy was swimming around in the pool. From what I could tell, he had blonde hair that moved freely in the wind, he wasn't fat; in fact you could call him fit and his hair was just slightly too long and needed a trim. We talked under our breathes so that he wouldn't hear us.

"Who do you think he is?" I asked.

"How should I know! I don't even live in this neighborhood," Ana stated.

"However, I think I've seen him around school before."

"Really?!?"

"Ya. In fact, I think he's in our grade."

"I say we should tease him."

"How?"
"Well, he is a teenage boy with hormones so why don't we do something that would "get him going"."

We started to form a plan as we placed our stuff in the shade under the tree and hopped into the pool. Our plan was simple. Do something "naughty," catch him on the act, have fun with him, repeat. After a few splashes in and out of the pool, he looked up from his back float but than settled back down. We decided to float towards him and learn a bit about him. We learned his name was Leo and that he was slightly older than us. We decided to put our plan into action. I left the pool to "apply sunscreen" and Ana followed. When I bent over to pick the sunscreen up, I looked through my legs and noticed he was staring, though his reaction wasn't quite as satisfying as we imagined. Just as I was about to stand straight up, Ana spanked my ass so hard that the sound could've woken my sleeping parents (who are very heavy sleepers asleep about a block away).

I screamed, "Owwww!" As I jumped back into the pool. Leo was snickering so I thought I might try to push my luck. He hadn't moved from that spot in the pool, so I pushed my upper body up onto the edge so that my spanked butt wasn't in the water and my upper body was flat against the shore.

"Leo, look what she did," I said. I then grabbed the bright orange if my bikini and slowly started to pull it up, revealing a bit more of my pink ass to him. "Ow. That's going to bruise. It keeps getting bigger the more I pull on my bikini." I peeked at Leo, who had looked away though obviously showing signs that he watched it all by the blush in his checks. I got out if the pool and went to our stuff to dry off for a bit and Ana followed.