The Nutcracker.

Mikasa lived with her family in a nice house she had a brother named Armin. They had a uncle named Pixis. Well here's who the story starts. Mikasa and Armin sat around the Chirstmas tree as they waited for there uncle to show up. There uncle was a toy maker. And he always brings them toys for Christmas. Just then Pixis walked in. Mikasa and Armin ran to him. He handed Armin his present he opened it to find two toy soldiers. "There names are Tyler and Riley", said Pixis.
Mikasa opened hers and she had a doll.
"Whats her name"?
"Mikasa that's Abbi".
He had one more thing for them. "Ok I also have one more thing for the borth of you".
He took out wood soldier but he was a bit different then the others. He had a sword and he had a lever on his back. He had brown hair. "His name is the nutcracker".
"What does he do", Asked Armin.
"Here I will show you".
He picked up a pecan. And put it on the mouth of the of the nutcracker. He pulled the lever and it cracked the shell. "Cool", said Armin. 
He give it to Mikasa and sat down in a chair by the fireplace. She just looked at him. She could tell that there was something different with him but she didn't know what. Armin grabbed him form her hand and was going to try and open a nut when he pulled the lever to do so the jaw broke. Mikasa become mad and slapped him. He ran off crying. Mikasa sat down with him in her hands. Pixis looked at her.
"Mikasa his name is Eren".
"Can you fix him".
"Yes".
He took him form her and left he came back three hour later with him fixes he put him in the toy cabinet with the doll she got and the two soldiers.  "Mikasa get ready for bed", yelled her mother
She ran and got ready she got into bed. She woke at about 12 o clock. She walked down stairs to see her nutcracker. She walked in and saw him all the toys they where alive. Eren looked at her walked over to her. She got down on her knees. "Thanks Mikasa for helping me".
"Your walcome".
The toys jumped in joy. Until they heard something. Just then a army of small titans toy sizewd ran in. The leader walked in he was the shortest." Where is Eren".
""I'm here".
"Whos the girl".
"Levi leave her out of this".
"Wait you know him"?, Asked Mikasa.
"Yes we have been fighting for years".
"But your a toy".
"At one paint I was a man and so was he he turned himself like that and me. His army is his own doings".
Levi thorw something. And Mikasa become toy size. "Eren what happened".
"Your my size".
He begin to blush the moment she held hin in her hand he had fallen in love with her. They army of titans begin to attack. Tyler and Riley got on toy horses and begin to fight them. "Abbi I want you to keep Mikasa safe for me".
"Alright Eren".
Eren ran at Levi. Levi grabbed Erens sword and thorw him. He got up and begin to punch him. Levi kicked him off and took his sword and put it to his head. "Eren you done for. Army get Mikasa".
"Levi leave her out of this".
"I know you have feelings for her. And so do I". He thorw the sword and two titans had a hold of Mikasa and cared her off. Riley and Tyler where tied up and Abbi knocked out Eren layed speechless. "What is her family going to do if they don't have her hone for Christmas", thought Eren.

---------------------
Here's my take on the nutcracker. So don't go after me if it's not the some as the Story you knoe and love I have read the book and seen a couple of movies of the tale. So please vote follow and comment. 
P.S there will be a new chapter tomorrow.