Cameron Dallas (fanfic)

Today was the day of attending the new high school and I wasn't really excited.

My alarm went off around 5:00 and I got up right at the second.

I did my makeup as I regularly did, but decided to go a little more natural. I didn't want to be known as a girl with to much makeup.

To be honest, I don't know what to expect in the school. Maybe preps and snobby kids?

I hurried to put on a cute blue and white stripped dress from forever 21.

Just as I grabbed my book bag my bus was outside.

When I got on the bus there was barely any seats. I went to the very back to find a boy with a little space beside of him. Wait not a little, maybe like half of the seat!

"Hey, can I sit here? There is no seat left." I say trying to be convincing.

"Uhm, yeah.." he got up and let me sit by the window.

He acted like I was asking to get married to him.

He rarely talked to me. which was kind of relieving and then again I felt like the ugly duckling.

"I'm Cameron, by the way." he smiles.

"I'm Kailie." I say with barely any emotion.

He just smiles and gets up to exit the bus. Which I got up right when he did.

When I got off the bus, I got very nervous.

I hate being the new kid.

I walked in the school to find loads of people. it looks like they put everybody in the county in this school.

A girl with bleach blonde hair and a fake tan walked up to me.

"You must be the new girl. Kailie, right?"

"Word has already spread?" I look around.

"No, I was in front of the seat where Cameron and you were sitting." she smiles.

"I don't know what locker I have not what classes. Can you show me where the office is?"

"Yeah follow me." after that she lead me straight to the office, which wasn't far.

"Thanks." I say and them left alone.

I go to the first door that had the word 'Councilor' on it. I gently knocked and then opened it.

"Oh hello! What do you need sweetie?" She said smiling ear to ear.

"I'm new. My name is Kailie Adams, I just need my locker number and schedule." I smile back.

"Oh yes. I've been waiting for you to come. I've had it ready for you." She hands me the paper.

"I'm sure somebody will show you around, if not come back to me." she said smiling creepily.

"Thanks." I say and walk out of the door.

There were still many students out, so I knew I wasn't late.

I finally find the hallway with the 700s lockers on them. I find the one with 703 with it and go to open it.

I finally get it open and get everything situated.

I crab my binder for English and Social studies and just as I was closing it-

"Hey Kayla, right?" Cameron says while laying one had on another locker.

"Kailie, It's Kailie." I snap back.

"Sorry, sorry. Did you not get enough sleep?" he smirks.

"Oh yeah, I got plenty actually thanks for asking." I begin walking away as soon as I felt a arm grab my hand.

"I didn't mean to offend you."

I jerk away and keep walking to class.

English was actually pretty fun. We all introduced all names and everybody seemed to really like me.

I hurried to Social Studies, but it took forever to find.

I walked it to find Cameron staring at me.

He was sitting in the back, and I decided to take a seat in the front.

We just toke notes and read in the book. Talk about boring.

It was time for lunch and I went to my locker and put away my things.

When I enter the cafeteria it was loaded with people.

My eye caught a girl waving at me to come sit by her.

It was the girl from this morning.

"Hey! Everybody meet Kailie." She smiled and laughed.

They all looked like preps, but is sat down anyways.

"I'm Elizabeth, but they call me Lizzy. This is Lexi, Sydney, Luke-"

I soon started dozing off because I really didn't care who they were.

"Cameron! Where have you been?" Elizabeth said.

I look up to find him staring at me, but then he glances back at Elizabeth

"I'm like two minutes late."

"Where were you?"

"Places." he smirks.

He takes a seat next to me. "Everybody knows Kailie, right?" he puts his arm around me.

I move it and place it on his lap. 

"Mostly everybody knows me, thanks." I snap. I don't like Cameron at all. He is way to cocky.

As I start eating my apple all they do is talk about is this party tomorrow.

"You will be attending, right Kailie?" Cameron says as he places his hand on my thigh.