Chapter 1: The First Day

:Grian's p.o.v:

As I ran towards the bus headed for Pufferfish Pete's shop, I could feel my hands tremble. I was carrying a bright blue backpack, A black suitcase, and two brightly wrapped boxes adorned with red ribbons. I got on the bus and sat in a seat near the back. I brushed snow out of my dirty-blond hair and put my luggage on the seat next to me, placing the gifts in my lap. As the bus began to move, my emotions grew stronger. I was nervous, excited, and kinda scarred. I was going to see my childhood friend for the first time in years during the best time of year.

I can't wait to see him! I thought to myself. I've missed him, with his beautiful brown eyes, and his cute bunny ears and- NO... No time to think about that. I need to think about what I'm gonna say. I let out a sigh and realized the bus had stopped. I got up, grabbed my stuff, and left the bus with the gifts wrapped in my jacket so they wouldn't get covered in snow. I grabbed a card out of my pants pocket and started looking for his address. I ran up the street and around a corner and saw a big house. About twice the size of mine. I went up to the door, Sighed, and knocked on the door.

:Sam's p.o.v:

Taurtis and I had just finished putting up the Christmas tree and had changed into our matching Christmas sweaters. I went to the kitchen to get the brownies out of the oven and make us some hot cocoa when I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Taurtis shouted, running towards the door.

"Three, two, one..." I counted down while putting the brownies on the counter.

"Saaaaaaam! Someone's here to see youuuuuu!" he shouted, I shook my head, grinning. I started walking to the door, but stopped and laughed my butt off when I saw Taurtis stiff as a brick walking back towards the living room with a face as red as a tomato.

:Taurtis' p.o.v:

...(0//3//0)

:Sam's p.o.v:

    "Taurtis, get another mug for our guest!" I said, trying to hold back more laughter. He just nodded and started towards the kitchen. I turned towards the door and saw a confused Grain standing there in a short sleeved tan shirt, jeans, and a red scarf. He was carrying a bundled up jacket, a backpack, and a suitcase.

"C'mon in Grian! You're just in time for brownies and hot cocoa." I chirped grabbing his suitcase and putting it by the couch.

"Thanks Sam. um... who's your friend?" he asked, pointing at a still tomato red Taurtis.

"Taurtis." I replied laughing. "I thought I told you about him." I continued.

"Oh, right." he replied giggling.

"Soooo, why were you standing out in the snow without your jacket on?" I asked. After he explained, he set the gifts under the tree. We ended all up falling asleep on the couch while watching 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and eating brownies. I woke up later that night to see Taurtis' arm wrapped around Grian.

"I ship it X3."

SAM! STICK TO THE SCRIPT!!

Sam- B-but I ship iiiiiiiiiiiit (0m0)

...