part#1

Hi my name is Jordyn I'm the sister of Hunter, Brandon and Ashton Rowland. I'm 14 years old i was born October 2,2002 (my actual birthday)
I'm famous for my singing/raping/dancing while,my brothers are younow famous. My moms name is
Christine I love her dearly. My friends are Ariel Martin,Loren beech,Luna blaise,Kristen Hancher,and Carson lueders. Carson is my cousin. None of my fans know I'm a Rowland only my friends and family. They dont know because i use my middle name as my last name, so my whole name is Jordyn Jones Rowland but,i only use Jordyn Jones as my name. My favorite color is gold, oh did i mention my mom is having twins, she is eight months pregnant. The baby is a girl and boy which I'm happy about because, their is going to be two more babies in the family. We're going to name the girl Fara Grace Rowland and naming the boy Jordan Alexander Rowland. Now that your caught up on my life. Enjoy the roller coaster I call my life.

Hi guys this is my first book i will also have a co-writer that is my wonderful sister Marissa_Olsen if you read her other books and noticed she has stopped writing. She got sick and couldn't write for a few days, then magically got locked out. Me and Marissa will be doing a Q&A so leave questions in any chapters.
Word Count-245