We Need Change

"OMG! SHUT UP!", I yelled to my four brothers who were wrestling. My younger brothers are all younger than me, thus making me in charge. I love them all dearly, but sometimes I want to high-five them in the face with a chair. My parents work at MIT. You could say I have alot of pressure on me to succeed in life, but then again I don't. My mom is the nice one and tells me to what I love to do. My dad on the other hand, it's no fun and games for him unless it's football. And football is gross, dangerous, and a male sport. I am absolutely in love with the art of dancing. Although I'm just 14, Julliard wants me to come dance for them in a few years. Julliard. So everyday after I do whatever I need to do for school, I go to the dance studio and dance.

Everyday, I go to this school with exceptional education. But the thing is, it's filled with these self-centered people that care about no one but themselves. The teachers are wonderful, my friends are wonderful, the administartion is exception, but it's just that they won't see what's going on in this school. It's all the rascisim, the bullying and all the other crap that goes on that just brings me down everyday.I want to change the way people think at this school, I really do. I just don't know how.

My best friend and I are very close, and I love that. We have the best times and the most amazing inside jokes. She dances with me as well, but she wasn't selected to go to Julliard. Her name is Maya and she is freaking gorgeous. Her mom is already very beautiful, and her dad died in a car crash because the taxi driver was drunk. She was very little, so she doesn't remember him much. But her older brother (who happens to be he most gorgeous guy probably walking this earth), still does. It's really infortuanate.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~: Hey guys! (: tell me what you think of this! comment, and dont be a afraid to critique it! I want your input! :D thank you guys!