image #2 birthday suprise ft.Justin bieber (cute)

at the party

you're pov

today is my birthday and my party has Been very exiting and awkward at the same.

the exciting part is that my celebrity crush Justin bieber is here OMG I love my bestfriend for making this surprise party for me she's so nice.

The awkward part is that Justin keeps checking me out. I just take quick glances so that it won't be obvious that im looking to see if he still stares but our eyes always meet when I look up and I look away.

I can't help it but blush when I see his beautiful hazel-brown eyes stare at me.

the next thing I know he's walking towards me and i look away so that it wont look wired.

"hi"he said kinda blushing "im Justin bieber.happy birthday you look amazing"

I couldn't help but blush hard "thanks, you look amazing too"I said blushing like crazy.

he smiles as he puts his hand in his pocket reaching for something and he takes out a wrapped up tiny box with a little card that said

happy birthday

<3

  ~youre celebrity crush

I was surprised "how did you know?" I said.

"well when ybfn *you're bestfriend name* called me she told me that im all you ever talk about" he said starting to smirk "and how you want to kiss me."

I looked at him and started blushing hard "oh" I said "she told you that" 

"yeah. but you like the present?" he asked.

"oh yeah i guess thank you"I said trying to hold in the thought of ripping it open.

"well open it" he said looking into my eyes smiling.

"okay" I said smiling.

I slowly unwrapped the wraping paper and opened the top of the tiny box and in it was a necklace with the words carved in it

Justin+ Yn= <3

I stared at it and smiled I almost wanted to tear up looking at the beautiful necklace that he made just for me.

"turn around" he whispered in my ear with his icy cold breath. with chills on my neck I turned around handed him the necklace and he slowly put it on.

I held my hair up a little bit so that he could see better. he put it on me and kissed my neck I closed my eyes so that I could hold.in not screaming and calm myself down because my heart was racing.

then he whispered in.my ear the two words "happy birthday" which made my heart race faster then it was before.

I turned around and gave him a hug I couldn't hold it in anymore a tear rolled down my cheak.

"this is the best birthday I've ever had" I said wiping my tear

good thing it didn't mess up.my makeup at all it was perfect as before.

the lights suddenly dimmed and the song heartbreaker by justin bieber came on

(authors note:this is.my favorite song from his new album "journals")

"wanna dance" he asked looking in my eyes hoping I'd say yes.

"yes"I said.

I took his hand leading him to the floor with his hand around my waist and my arms around his neck we start slow dancing to heartbreakrer

"thank you for making this the best birthday ever"I said smiling

"you welcome" he said kissing my forehead smiling.