Gawsten

Awsten's P.O.V

I sat at home bored as hell drinking HEB orange juice. Yesterday I spent the day with my boyfriend Geoff, we went to the movies and had an intense make out session during the movie.
I decided to get up and put some music on. Holding on To You by Twenty One Pilots came on.

"I'm taking over my body. Back in control, no more shotty. I bet a lot of me was lost, "T"'s uncrossed and "I"'s undotted." I sang along to the song.

*Ding Dong*

"Who would be at my house this time of day?" I said out loud.

I opened the door to my boyfriend Geoff with pizza in his hand.

"Hey babe, I brought your fav pizza, I missed you." He said in one sentence.

"I saw you less than 24 hours ago." I said back.

He just shrugged and hugged me. Geoff's hugs are the best, he's so soft and warm. We went to the couch and started eating the pizza. Geoff is adorable when he eats, he's pretty much adorable doing anything, even some dirty things, if you know what I mean.

"Babe come over here I'm cold." I whined.

Geoff came over to me and laid on top off me like a blanket. We started to kiss each other, we kissed for a while until we decided to stop and watch t.v.

I was minding my own business when Geoff decided to throw a pepperoni at me, I picked up and ate it. Then he threw water at me, I just ignored him. But Geoff had different plans, he decided to jump on my lap and start having a heavy make out session with grinding included. Long story short, we ended up in the bedroom....naked.

I tried, sorry if it sucks.

( Update- I'm looking at this a year later and cringing, why the fück did I ever write fanfiction.)