Part 1 the meeting

Lucy POV:
   I was sleeping peacefully in bed when something heavy jumped on me. I groaned and looked up and saw Natsu .
  "Natsu why are you here." I said a bit grumpy
" come on Lucy we have to go to the guild,master want's to see us." He said
I said "can you please get out then so I can change and we can go."
"Sure thing Lucy!." He said I sighed and got dressed. After getting dressed I went outside and saw Natsu talking to happy. When I walked to them  out of no where Natsu grabbed my hand and ran with full speed to the guild.

       Natsu POV
  After waking up Lucy and she asking why I came i told her that master wanted to see us for something. After telling her she then said "can you please get out then so we can go." I said "sure thing Lucy." And stepped out of the house.After Lucy was finish changing and I finish talking to happy I grabbed her hand and ran with full speed to the guild.

In the Servamp world....
  Mahiru POV
"Kuro pick up your chip crumbs!." I yelled at the lazy vampire I sighed and got the vacuum and started to vacuum up the crumbs
"What a pain." Kuro said as I finished cleaning I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see all the Eve's and their Servamp's. (A/N ps tsubaki and his subclasses are their friends ok) I didn't know why they were here and asked "umm... Guys why are you here?." Misono pulled me inside and started to say "we found a place called Magnolia where there is a guild named fairytail with people who can use magic." I looked at him then at the other Eve's and asked "why are you telling me about this Magnolia place anyways?." He yelled "Because we can see what kind a magic and enemies they have!." Kuro then said " what a pain why do we need to know it's not like we know how to get there anyways." Misono was about to say something when lily cutted him and said "there is a way I know how to get there but we all have to agree that we all are going." Everyone in the room nodded and all agreed except for Kuro who said "there is no way I am going." I said " yes you are and if you don't I won't buy you ramen or food anymore understood." Kuro sighed "Fine........" Then we all stood up and made our way out of my house and followed lily to where we could go to this Magnolia place.

At the Guild
Lucy POV
When we got to the guild and entered I heard levy say "Hi Lu-chan!." I said "Hi levy-chan it's nice to see you again." She nodded and we talked for a while and I headed to master makavor and went to see what he wanted. "Master you needed me." He looked up and said "yes I needed you and natsu,gray,Ezra,and Wendy plus happy and Carla." I nodded and went to get them and came back master then said "good now that all of you are here I have a mission for you guys and the guilds blue peagsus and team Lyon understood."we all nodded and was told to pack. As I was walking home alone to get ready for our mission I was not looking where I was going and bumped into a person and I quickly said "sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." When I finished and looked up I saw a boy with brown hair and brown eyes with a cat on his head and more guys behind him.

Mahiru POV
As we were walking to the bus stop we started talking about what we are going to do when we get there. When the bus had came we went on and waited for our location when the bus stopped we got off and kept walking and when we stopped we were on a big hill and saw the so called town Magnolia.when we finished walking down the mountain and around the town it was getting dark and as we were walking I bumped into a person the person quickly said "sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." When the person looked up it was a girl.

To be continued
Hey guys its author- chan here or you can call me servamplover
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and to see what happens next please don't mind the errors and misspelled words  love you guys all bye~