Drown

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.

Got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper.

And I can't take one more moment of this silence.

The loneliness is haunting me.

And the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up.

Naruto, for his mask already fell, was standing at the top of the waterfall. He thought no one would care, so like all those people who told him to...............he jumped.

It comes in waves, I close my eyes.

Hold my breath and let it bury me.

I'm not okay, and it's not alright.

Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?

He heard the screams for his name as they were looking for him. He wrote a letter for them telling them not to worry. Kakashi, Shikamaru, Iruka, Tsunade, Jiraiya, and even Itachi. He knew they would be sad.

Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?

Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

Who will make me fight? Drag me out alive?

Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

For hinata, choji, sasuke, sakura, neji, lee, tenten, ino, kiba, shino, and even gaara they all had called him a monster just like the rest. Sakura had punched him in the gut and then it started.

What doesn't destroy you, leaves you broken instead.

Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper.

And I can't take one more moment of this silence.

The loneliness is haunting me.

And the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up.

When he was falling he felt like he was flying. He saw them running around trying to find him and gave a light laugh.

It comes in waves, I close my eyes.

Hold my breath and let it bury me.

I'm not okay, and it's not alright

Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?

He remembered how he brought sasuke back when he was about to join orochimaru. He thought that they would finally appreciate him, oh how wrong he was for they hated him for bringing him in a "near death" state when all the blood on sasuke was his. They left him for dead but the ones who cared healed him

Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?

Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

Who will make me fight? Drag me out alive?

Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

He hit the water and his black dots started dancing his vision and with a small smile on his sun kissed face he lost consciousness.

'Cause you know that I can't do this on my own.

(Woah oh oh oh)

'Cause you know that I can't do this on my own.

(Woah oh oh oh)

'Cause you know that I can't do this on my own.

(Woah oh oh oh)

('Cause you know that I can't do this on my own.)

They had finally found him, but it was too late. They had tried giving him cpr but nothing would save him.They had cried. Itachi thought this was all his fault for if he had not had to kill his clan then sasuke would have never left. For the others they all had a smug smile on when they heard the news.

Who will fix me now?

Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?

Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

Kakashi, Shikamaru, Iruka, Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Itachi looked at the note he had written to them for it said one word on it

Goodbye.