Chapter 1

MICHELLE'S P.O.V

*ALARM STARTS RINGING*

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I checked my phone and it was 3:45 in the morning. I turned off the alarm and started getting up. I slipped on my slippers and went straight to the bathroom.

As I go straight to my bathroom, I washed my face and took a shower. I picked out my most comfortable outfit, did my make up and my tied my hair up. When I finished getting ready I went to my kitchen and prepared my breakfast.

*PHONE RINGING*

Kate: "Hey Mich! Where are you?"

"I'm still at my apartment but I am on my way to the airport."

Kate: "Oh okay. We'll get you there and let's go to the airport together."

"Oh okay. Bye!"

...phone call ends...

Right after the phone call ends, I ran to my room and grabbed all my luggage and pulled it to the living room. While waiting for Kate, I checked all my things to be sure I didn't leave or forget anything.

After ten minutes, my phone rang. I got a text from Kate:

"Hey, I'm here. I'll come in and help you get your things."

As soon as I hear the knock on my door, I immediately ran to open it. "Kate! Oh my gosh, thanks for picking me up. I really appreciate it." i said as Kate gave me a big hug.

Kate has been my best friend since high school, and we've been there for each other through thick and think. "Aww, no problemo Mich!" She said giving me a tighter hug, "Okay! Let's go get your things and head downstairs. My sister's waiting in the car."

As we grab all my things, I locked my apartment door and headed downstairs. When we got outside, we immediately put all my stuffs inside the car. Kate and I got in the car and finally drove off. Kate's sister, Zeinah is driving us to the airport.

"So, Zeinah don't you have classes today?" I asked, "I do, but it still starts at 9:30 so I got plenty more time to sleep." Zeinah joked around. "You better go to school early or else you'll be late AGAIN." Kate interrupted. Zeinah laughed, "Very funny sister. Of course I won't."

After like 30 minutes of travel, we finally arrived at the airport. "Yay! We're here" Kate shouted. When Zeinah finally found a parking space, we all got out and bought out our things. We walked to the entrance and headed inside. Before we head inside the airport Kate gave Zeinah a big hug. "I'm gonna miss you for a while." Zeinah replied, "I'm gonna miss yo too big sis. Take care there and don't ever forget to buy stuffs for me." They both laughed and hugged one last time.

Zeinah surprisingly gave me a big tight hug, "I'm gonna miss you too, Mich!" she said. "Ohh! Of course. I am gonna miss you too." giving her a wink before she leaves. "Drive home safe!" Kate shouted as she waves to Zeinah. I checked the time and it was 4:17, we walked straight inside and checked our flight schedule.

We waited for 15 minutes and finally headed to submit our passport and tickets. We got our bags checked and headed to the plane. When we got inside the plane, we searched for a place to seat. "Oh there! There's two seats there." Kate whispered as she pointed to the two seats available.

"You go seat by the window. I know how much you love to seat there." she said letting me seat first. I took a seat and grabbed my bag. "I am so excited!" Kate exclaimed, searching for her phone in her bag. "This is gonna be a very fun, exciting trip." she continued, "Yeah, it will be." I responded giving her a smile.

After a while, the flight attendant finally made the announcements...