The Sex Tutor ( Harry Styles Fanfiction )

Chapter 1

* Nicole's Pov *

I heard my alarm beep, i lazly get up and stretch my arms. i look over to my calender wich was hanging on my wall, i sigh realizing today would be first day of senior year. i take a quick shower and blow my hair dry, i put on a black sweater some jeans and a converse. Let's say im not the type of girl who cares so much about her appearence, i fix my straight brown hair and put on some mascara. Even if i didn't really care what others thought of me i liked to bring my big brown eyes out, i grab my bag and walk downstairs. As i arrive to the bottom of the stairs i see my dad leaving closing the door behind him, he didn't really pay much attention to me by the way he never says goodbye to me when he leaves, i grab my car keys and walk out the door. i enter my small car and start the engine, as i drive to the hell hole i call school i decide to turn on the radio.

Nothing good to listen to, i sigh and turn it off as i drive into the school parking lot.

Atleast there was a good place to park, i walk out and lock my car and head to the school doors. i walk in and my bestfriend Emma runs to me and greets me with a hug.

'' Nicole! You're here! '' she says eagerly.

'' Yes im here ''

She laughs and hugs me again, we check our classes and realize were having four classes together. Atleast i wasn't going to be alone, i walk over to my locker and put all my things inside.

As i put my books away i find gum glued to the locker door, ew.

I close my locker door and jump at what i see infront of me, a boy..well a very attractive one i must say.

'' Hey '' he said with a smirk plastered on his face

'' um..hi '' was all i could manage to say since i was lost in his emeralds eyes, God they were beautiful.

The bell rings and i turn around quickly heading to my class, i look back and he's gone.

I walk into my first class, i see emma in the back waving at me and calling me to sit next to her. i make my way over to her and sit in the free spot, she smiles and i smile back. The door swings open and for my surprise it was the boy who was next to my locker earlier, my eyes go wide and he smirks as he sees me.

' Shit ' i cussed in my breath.

He takes a seat next to mine and looks at the board, i nervously fiddle with my fingers.

Why was i nervous?, i didn't even know his name and he had this affect on me..

'' im Harry '' im startled out of my thinking as he grins at me.

'' Nicole.. '' i respond to him

He nodds and looks down at his feet, how more akward could this get.

Well atleast now i knew his name was, i also noticed he had a british accent. He obviously wasn't from around here, I find myself staring and he seems to chuckle at my sudden behavior.

'' like what you see? '' he asks smirking

i feel my cheeks start heating up and i look away, he chuckles again and i look over at emma who seemed to be busy texting. The bell rings and were dismissed from class, i grab my bag and quickly head out. i go to my locker and grab the books for the next class, as i close my locker door there he was again.

'' Are you following me? '' i ask and he turns his attention to me, he seemed confused.

'' No '' he spits out.