Prologue"A girl in love"

2 years ago

(Y/n) was on night duty and received instructions from her superior to bring her team and infiltrate Seoul's number 1 club, BTS's DOPE. Her team was sent almost every week to run checks on the bar. This was a method to suppress and warn BTS to not go overboard with their illegal activities, as even the police is unable to get ahold of any evidence against their illegal activities and throw them behind bars. The multiple encounters with the bar's owner, Kim Taehyung has changed their relationship from cop and mafia to something more intimate.

Taehyung POV

"Tae, how is things going between that cop and you?" questioned namjoon.

Before Taehyung could reply, Suga interrupted, "we need her assistance in the next major operation and you need to get her to be head over heels for you by then."

I nodded my head signalling that i know what had to be done. I always have a flair for manipulating people to do what i want. As much as i am good at it, i always hated the fact that i have to put on a facade for different people all the time just to get them to do what i want. It's tiring. Especially having to put on a show of how much i love them, when in fact, i hated them to my core. There is only one woman i have love and will ever love, Park min. But that bastard just have to take her away from me but nothing is locked down yet until the day i go to hell. Giving a few light taps to my cheeks, i focus at my task at hand. (Y/n) will check DOPE tonight, and tonight i just have to make her fall in love with me. Like she hadn't already. I smirked to myself, thinking back to the times when she blushed and looked away when she tried to check my identification card for the umpteenth times. The harder part would be gaining her trust and persuading her to help in BTS' illegal activities quickly and willingly. She, being the head inspector have a lot of value and i couldn't mess up this mission as it will determine BTS future dealings. I prepare to head down to DOPE and get this over and done with.

DOPE, 10.00p.m.

Just as expected, (y/n) and her team struts through the main door of DOPE and did routine checks once again like any other day. Taehyung surrenders his identification card to (y/n) but in the process he slips a piece of paper into her jacket pocket. She was caught off guard by his actions but left it at that. After her duty ends, she pulled out the piece of paper taehyung had slipped into her pocket earlier. The scented lavender paper reads : DOPE, Back alley, 3.00a.m. She was curious but intrigued by the man that she had already fallen in love with. She dolled herself up and get ready to meet Taehyung.

DOPE, Back alley

At exactly 3.00a.m, sharp, Taehyung was leaning against the wall of the back alley and you called out to him, " Mr Kim, what is the reason that you called me out here." Taehyung smirked, "You know the reason, Inspector." You both knew the reason well enough, you like him and this is the chance to get together.You both are from completely different worlds. But it's now, or never. Taehyung walks up to you, grabs your wrist and shoved you up the wall. You tried to answer but was silenced with a kiss.

"I know your answer already."

Now, you have been together with taehyung for almost 2 years, helping BTS in their illegal activities using your position. You hang out with them on a daily basis and was emotionally invested in them. You treat them as if they are your family, but you aren't so sure if they feel the same, and that includes Taehyung. But if there is ever a reason why you keep supporting them, is that you love Taehyung with all your heart even if it meant breaking you in the end.

You are a tool, a corrupted cop, with a corrupted lover.