You're a dog?!

The bell rang signaling the end of last period for the day, Camila hurriedly placed her things inside her bag and walked out of the classroom to her locker placing the books she didn't need for tomorrow's exam. She made sure that she had everything before shutting her locker, making a turn going to the exit, Camila found herself stumbling backwards ass on the floor. She immediately apologized meeting the eyes of the person she bumped into. Green eyes, raven haired girl was standing in front of her staring at her dumbfounded. When they realized they were staring at each other too long they both found their cheeks turning red, the green eyed girl offered a hand pulling Camila back up and said, "I'm really so-sorry I-I wasn't really looking where I was going. Uh-eh-uhm.. A-are y-you a-alright?" When the green eyed girl realized she sound like someone who had problems with speech she had to mentally face palmed herself.

Camila who was still in awe at the girl standing in front of her, seemed to forget how to speak at all. The green eyed girl then realized the girl was just staring at her which made her face redder if that was even possible, so she cleared her throat and asked, "Uh hey? Are you alright? I really am sorry for sending you on the floor like that." Camila, who was speechless by the green eyed girl's beauty, snapped out of her thoughts and was truly embarrassed by her behavior, face palmed herself not taking her hand away from her face, she mumbled "oh god that's so embarrassing." The green eyed girl heard this and laughed telling her it was fine, and this was even more embarrassing for Camila's part. "I'm so sorry for my weird behavior right now, it's probably because you're so damn attractive." Saying that last part aloud was unintentional which embarrassed Camila even more and she really can't embarrass herself more in front of this goddess so she tighten her grip on the sling of her backpack, head low avoiding the girl's eyes and turned her back to the goddess planning to take the exit at the other side of the building.

Before she could turn to the hallway, warm hands took hold of her wrist along with a raspy voice she immediately recognized just moments from hearing it, "Wait. You think I'm attractive?" She couldn't find herself to turn around to face the girl. "I'm really late for something. I'm sorry, uh... I need to uh.. go..." She quickly walked away exiting the building, heart beating too fast asking herself why she's a mess right now, all that raven haired girl did was ask her simple questions yet she couldn't even answer it like a normal person. She released a breath she didn't know she was holding in, and throwing away that weird encounter she had with that raven haired girl to the back of her mind, she entered the public library with a mindset of kicking her exam's ass tomorrow.

----------

Camila spent hours in the library rewriting notes and highlighting keywords that would help her remember anything that would possibly be relevant for her exams tomorrow. She decided to take a break and checked her phone, seeing a bunch of missed calls and text messages from her roommate asking her where she was and how worried she is, Camila being Camila actually forgot to text Dinah that she was at the public library, so she decided that she would call it a night and pack up to go back to the apartment. So much for a quick break, Camila thought.

After packing up Camila sent a quick text to Dinah:

CheeChee: I'm on my way! Forgot to tell you I was going to the public library to study for my exams tomorrow. What are we having tonight?

Before Camila could put her phone in her pocket she felt a buzz and quickly unlocked her phone knowing it was Dinah:

Cheechee: Argument . We're having a petty argument tonight . For not answering my calls .

Camila was in the middle of typing when she received two messages and read it:

CheeChee: Hurry up Chancho ! Or I'm going to that library myself and drag your ass back here ! But I will not do that because that would require me standing up and walking , so hurry up !!