Separated At Birth

©©©What would do if you had a twin ,that you didn't know anything about it? Some said let it just happen and go on about yo life. No, not these two girls . They knew about each other. Now they need to find each other. So they can take over there dad's empire. So who are they ? Where do they come from? :))

Lemme give you some background on me and my twinnyy. We are Bless and Hope those are our street names. We are both 18 ,but we were separated at birth. We are each others connect ,people get us mixed up. So we are going to bring our two empires together ,so we can take over our father's empire. He doesn't know about us,but he does know our street names. He wants all to meet at the Trappin For The Hood Ball,(Made up)

Hi my name is Nauni ,my street name is Bless. Im 18 and I have a twin named Nauny. I have to go to the airport to pick up her and her crew. Me and Nauny look alot alike.

(Nauni's Pov)

Beeppp Beeepp Get up hoe,Rise and Grind to the game. Fuck the fame... My ringtone started playing. I snoozed the alarm and got out of bed. I went straight to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot. I got in once it was a reasonable temperature. Did my hygiene thing.

I turned the water off and got out and wrapped my towel around me. I went into my closet and got out some black high waisted ripped jeans and a long sleeve black crop top with " Twerk it My Way" in white letters in the front. I sat those on my bed and went to my underwear drawer and got out a white bra and thong set. I put that on and then put my outfit on and sprayed some perfume on. I grabbed my iphone and gs4 and grabbed my keys and MK bag. I locked my doors and walked to my garage. "which car ?" I thought. I got in my black and white range rover.

I started the car and pulled out of my drive way. I drove towards the airport.

**30 Minutes later**

I made it to the airport. I went inside and waited. " I wont be yo bitch. But I'll be yo bonnie and ride witcha" My phone started ringing. Its was an out of town number.

"Speak" ,I said into the phone.

"Its yo twin bitch. where ya at?" she said.

I laughed and got up. " In the waiting area" i said.

"Ight im walking towards you." she said. I kept walking towards her. We hung up and we just looked at each other.

"Well well twin. How was ya flight.bitch? " i said and she laughed.

"I beat a bitch up,got drunk and flirted with some niggas." she said and I just laughed . Then i seen some people come up behind her.

"Dammmmm boss. You wasnt lying when you said you had.a twin." ole dude said.  He was tall ,lightskin,dreads long af,green eyes and dimples,hella tatts and muscle. Ooooweee.

"King shut tf.up" Hope said and laughed. I was dying.

"My name's Bless baby boy" I said and winked at him.

"Well you know mr.suave is king,that's Cookie,Kash,and Killa. " Hope says pointing to everyone. They nod and I nod back.

"Well come on.Yall staying with me til yall get yall own shit. " i said and start walking out towards my car. We all get in and I drive off.

** 30 minutes later**

"Aight ima let yall know dis,i dont mutha fuckas coming over. But make sure my house will stay clean. ." i said and went and got my weed and sat on the couch. My long ass blonde dreads were in braids,so I took them down and let them hang down.

"Sooo you gone match?" i looked and seen King. I rolled my blue eyes at him.

"Yea . You got swishers?" i asked and he pulled out five swisher packets and sat them on the table.

"Now we talking "i said and giggled. He smirked and at me. Ten minutes later, we were high af. We smoked ten blunts. He funny af when he high.

"Twinny!" Hope yelled.

"Yes Bitch!" i started laughing.

"dam bitch you high without.me?" she asked and King just laughed.

"Sorry. He said match ,we started from the bottom and now we here" Me and King started dying. Hope just stood there and looked at us.

"Listen bitch,get up and get dressed . We going to the mall" She said and walked away. I ran upstairs and went to my room. I picked out some white,black crossed leggings and grabbed my superman cropped top shirt. I put on my blue candy boots. And walked downstairs. King had lust in his eyes and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Aight lets go"

When we got to the mall. I seen a face, that I have grown to hate. 

Dunnnn

So who did Bless see?  Will King and Bless finally start dating? Will Hope and Killa start dating?  ❤❤