Input_Zero: Begin

Blue lines created a cross over each date on a giant calendar. The month of December had reached its end. The holographic projection of a calendar flickered, as if fading in and out of existence.

"I can see it."

The chilled voice of a man flowed through the cold air of the cylindrical-shaped room he stood in. Blue and white pixels shattered as the calendar disappeared. The light reflecting the man's grinning face disappeared, and only the red lights from his coat remained visible. He blended in with the darkness.

"What is it?" asked a female voice. A blue heart lit up on the girl's chest. Beside her was another shadow, with another blue heart. This one was a male. "Are we finally going to see the surprise you told us about?" She sounded excited.

"Not yet," growled a low male voice. A silver heart was luminated on his chest. "It's only just beginning."

"I'm getting bored," Another male's voice said. The heart on his chest was yellow. "When do we get to blow something up already?"

"Soon, child," whispered the voice of a woman with a green heart on her chest, "All in due time will we all awaken. And once we are fully aware of our conscience, we will meet."

Silently behind the green-hearted woman, another woman with a purple heart gazed off into the distance.

The first shadow stepped forward, away from the shattered calendar. A red heart appeared on his chest. "This game will be an interesting one, to say the least," he said, "In fact, it may even be the most intriguing one I've seen in a good while."

The floor lit up a bright red color, and the walls turned blue on one side and green on the other. "So, let the games begin."