Part 1

What is this? Is the alarm faulty. I mean I just freaking lay down and how can my alarm go off now. No time for that I have to get ready its my first day at work.

"Get your ass up now if you do not want to lose the job before you even start it" Josh, my brother yelled from the kitchen.

'Don't you have a life? Quit worrying about mine'

I have a thing for comebacks well most of the time. Right now my main task is to make it to the hospital in one piece and on time. It has always been my dream to be a doctor. I studied all the crap in books, aced my practical and interview and now I'm a wanted employee in different hospitals. Of course I chose to work at my university's hospital. It has got all the equipment and space I need. It also saves me from getting lost since i know the place like the palm of my hand.

The ringing of my phone brought be back to earth. Now who's calling me at this hour. This had better be good
'Hey jazz its john. You up?'
'No I'm still snoring in my bed. I picked up my phone and now I'm sleep talking. Of course you dummy I'm awake'

'Feisty' he said silently and I almost missed it.
'John McMahon did you just refer to me as feisty woman. You are so dead"

'Whatever, what up?'

'Keep it in woman I didn't call you for this. The girls won't be dropping you off today, I will'

'Why? This wasn't the plan. Whatever just hurry.'

'I'll be there in twenty' he said shortly
I have a f**ked up twenty minutes to get ready for my first day at work? I'd better hurry.

As I enter the bathroom I see the tub already filled. Now who loves me enough to prepare a bath for me this early? Joel.
     Oh bless him for this. He knows just what I need and when I need it. He's Josh's twin but they are the complete opposites of each other .
I have carefully selected a dress to give a professional impression of me. It is a red knee length formal dress with diamond studs attached to the waist and neckline. Well that saves me time from selecting jewellery. No time to add curls to my hair, I just let it fall naturally. I'll probably pack it up when I start work. I put on my silver flats and I'm ready to go.

On my way down the staircase I  perceive the delicious aroma of my mum's cooking, tempting me to have breakfast. I just grab a bottle of water, a banana and a chocolate bar. This won't last long but I hope i get a chance to at least have brunch. I was just about to have second thoughts about not having breakfast when John's honking snapped me out of it.

'Bye mom. See you tonight if I survive' I say pecking her slightly on her cheek.
'You will Darling. You know your way around a body the way I know each building's position on land. You'll do just fine and don't you dare skip your meals' she said.

I hop into John's car end he kick starts the car. I was about to ask why the girls couldn't make it when he cut ms off.
'Jazz I need to tell you something. I've been keeping this since I got the job at the hospital but the girls know about it.'

'Spit it now. I mean how can you guys keep something from me? Its against our law'

'I know but before you flip let me tell you that it was for a reason you'll later understand.'

'Whatever. What or who is it about?'
'Its about your new job'

'What about my job?' I asked. Wait did they ....

'And Mason' he cut me off my mental rambling.
'Did you just say Mason?'
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Picture of Jasmine's dress in the media box.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
This really means a lot to me so please comment on what I should add and what to change.
Thank you.

Riike...