Chapter 1

Kirstie's POV

I was in my room packing. What was  packing for? Well I'm glad you asked! Pentatonix is going on tour tomorrow for 12 months. It's gonna be great. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw the name Mitch. Suddenly I got super nervous. Ive been doing that for the past month. And I've narrowed the reasons down to one, that I am in love with Mitch. But I know it will never happen with him because he's gay. Oh how I wish life was fair. I gathered my self and picked up my phone.

" hey Mitch, what's up?" I said casually.

"Nothing much, whatcha doing sweet pea?" He answered. I love it when he calls me that.

" nothing why did you call?" I asked getting curious.

"Oh well since we are going on tour tomorrow the guys, me, and you got invited to this epic party saying goodbye since we won't be seeing anybody here for a year. And I'm only going if you go with me, so what do you say?" Then I realized. Mitch just asked me to this party as his "date".

Mitch's POV

Every nerve in my body tensed up waiting for an answer. To be honest I've had feelings for Kirstie for a long time. But everyone thinks I'm gay, including her. Right when I was about to say nevermind she yelled into the phone,

 "are you kidding! Of course I will! What time should I be ready?" 

My heart felt like it just grew angel wings and started fluttering around me. 

" is 10 pm good for you? The party starts at 10:30 so that should give us enough time to get ready and get there." I replied.

 "Yea sure can't wait! See you tonight!"She said still quite loudly. 

I chuckled to myself. "See you in a bit princess." I said hanging up the phone. Tonight was going to be a blast!

*skip to 10 pm* 

Kirstie's POV

I still can't believe Mitch asked me to this party! I decided to wear what I wore getting my Grammy. Soon I heard a knock on the door. I quickly went to answer it. When I opened it, Mitch was there with flowers and chocolate candies. I blushed hoping he wouldn't notice. But nothing gets by him.

 " hey looks like someone has a crush on me." He said laughing at me but in a nice way. I chuckled to a bit. 

"Oh grassi you don't know how long I've been waiting for a date with the queen." This time we both laughed pretty hard. 

He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. When we got to the door of his car he opened it for me. 

"How did you become such a gentlemen in 3 hours?" I said to him when he got in on the other side and started driving to the Ptx beach house. 

"Hey I've always been a gentleman, just usually I am with, you know, other gentlemen." He said kinda getting nervous. 

"yea I get it. Speaking of guys and stuff, I thought you were gay. Why am I, a girl, your date?" I asked getting nervous for the answer 

"well to be honest Kirst, Im not really gay. Don't get me wrong I was gay for quite some time, but I stopped being gay about 2 years ago. This girl I'm in love with made me change." When he said he has been in love with a girl for 2 years my heart dropped. 

"she must be really special to you. Do I know her?" I asked trying to sound happy.

 " yea you know her very well. Or I least I hope you do because if you don't that would be a big bummer." He repiled. My heart dropped Lower knowing that this girl was probably my friend. 

" then why didn't you ask her to be your date for this. Why isn't she here?" I just noticed we were at the house. He went to my side of the car opened it and helped me out. Then I realized we weren't going in yet, our hands were still interlocked and he was looking me straight in the eyes with a warm smile on his perfect lips.

 " Kirstie, she is here with me." He said. Jeez how could I be so stupid and not realize it is me?! I blushed madly. Then I saw him lean in and so did I. Finally his soft lips met mine in a very slow but passionate kiss. I could tell that we have both been wanting this for some time. We both smiled into the kiss, still continuing, because we never wanted this feeling to end. Then we broke when we heard a crowd of clapping and shouting. We turned and saw that the party guest were all watching us that whole time without us knowing. We shyly smiled and blushed hard. Mitch then pulled me into the party and we were having a good time.

Mitch's POV

It is now midnight and I can tell everyone at this party is drunk, including me and Kirstie. Scott was In a corner dancing on the table with a crowd around him. Avi was playing beer pong with some guys that I don't even know. And Kevin was flirting with like 10 girls. But where's Kirstie?Then I felt hands on my hips so I turned around. It was Kirstie. We were super drunk you could just tell. At the same time we slammed our lips into each others starting a make out session. We quickly but quietly made our way upstairs with our lips still all over each others and Kirstie's lags wrapped around me as I carried her to my room in the house.  When we went in there I roughly put her on the bed and started kissing her. My kissed started trailing down her neck as she moaned my name. Soon both of our clothes were off and we were naked. I got on top of her. I wanted her so badly.

 But I kindly asked her before starting, "are you sure kirst?" 

She then replied with a " I've never been more sure in my life." I grinned and entered her making her moan. 

"Faster mitchie faster." I went harder and faster. About an hour later we climaxed and I fell onto the bed and held Kirstie in my arms. Before we went to bed I kissed her head.

" goodnight my beautiful princess. I love you." 

Goodnight queen I love you too." With that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first chapter of my first book. How is it? Plz comment, vote, and follow me!

Stay fcute!