Snow Day

3rd Person POV (humanized-after they start dating):

Clear Skies and Firefly were watching their children-correction, animals-Soarin and Rainbow play in the snow like little kids. They were running and jumping around the backyard and generally messing it all up. Luckily, the two mothers were watching safely from inside the house through the window.

"Aren't they just adorable together?" Clear Skies gushed.

"Yeah, I'm glad they found each other," Firefly murmured while sipping her hot chocolate. The two watched the couple play around with each other. Soarin threw a snowball at Rainbow and it landed right on her face. She gave a playful glare and scooped up a snowball herself and began chasing him around.

"You know, I still can't believe MY daughter found love with a celebrity. I mean, it's crazy!" Firefly exclaimed.

"I know what you mean Fire. At the rate he was going, I was sure that Soarin would never find a partner. But look where he is now-with his true love," Clear sighed. They shared a smile and went back to looking at their hyper teens. Rainbow had tackled Soarin to the ground and they were wrestling playfully. Soarin wrapped his arms around her waist and began tickling his girlfriend. She began laughing and telling him to stop. He just shook his head continued with a smile growing on his face. She finally pushed him off turned away from him.

"Those two sometimes," Firefly shook her head fondly. Soarin had stood up and pulled Rainbow of the ground, forcing her to face him. He put his hand under her chin and pulled her closer and closer to him, eventually pulling her into a kiss.

"Keep it PG over there!" Cloud chuckled softly. 

"They're teenagers who are dating each other. What do you expect?" Firefly laughed. After the couple broke out of their kiss, they smiled at each other. Soarin leaned over and said something that looked like 'I love you.' Rainbow blushed a bit and gave him another soft, sweet kiss.

"I love you too."

***

Well, Merry Christmas everyone. This is my first one-shot so tell me what you think! If you haven't already, check out my other book, The Twisting Paths of Love. It's a Soarindash book so I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Once again, Merry Christmas!!!

~DashieIsAwesome