Pilot

~Based of pretty liars it's a spin off obviously I didn't write the official thing itself I'm making something based off that 4 best friends and one goes missing things start going creepy and the girls at out in different and scary situations Naomi played by Ariana grande
Jade played by Kylie Jenner
Danielle played by Margrot Robbie
And brody played by cara delvingne ~

It started when we had the high school party jade had been drinking.

She said that someone was stalking.

But we thought it was a joke.

As we fell asleep I we all heard a scream.

A scream of help, suffering and pain.

She died that night.

6/21/14
03:47
Lakewood dh2 9hf

We miss her at least one of us does.....

'What's wrong miss halsen? You seem secretive...' the police woman glared Naomi up and down.

'Why would I do that! To my own bestfriend?' Naomi slamming her hands and shouting.

The policewoman stands up "you know the stalker miss halsen"

'What?no! I don't I would be ashamed to know that person to think that they would kill my bestfriend" Naomi said while she had her arms folded and lay back on the chair.

Her phone buzzes and she looks at her texts to find the number she does this while leaving the police station.

Hello old "friend" -j

A message off the girls dead friend jade was sent to Naomi, Naomi was scared and shocked, as soon as she went to get in her car there was a message in soil spelt out

BEWARE!

Naomi screamed and fell in fright, a older woman in late 40s came running over to Naomi.

'Young lady are you ok?' The woman said shocked and worried.

Naomi shouted 'no!no!no! See that see it?!'

'Honey there isn't anything here only the pavement.' The woman calmly said.

Naomi freaked "no you don't under... never mind"

The woman walked off as noemi thanked her for helping.

Miles and Danielle kissed miles for hours pressing against walls then a text is Sent through.

Tut tut, what would brad think? - j

'Oh my god !' Danielle through her phone she was creeped out and was in disbelief.

Brody and Alexa sit together "Alexa,I,I can't lie anymore I really think I love you " brody says and Alexa reaches In for a kiss.

Oh wow ur scandalous girls and boys huh what would ur friends at family think? -j

The girls all saw each other at school the next day.

'Brody stop this!' Danielle says angry.

'Yeah brody this isn't funny!' Naomi said so pissed as if she wanted to kill.

'What? You think I'm doing this guys I like a good joke but that's not funny I got the messages to!' Brody cried out.

Well,well,well look who we have the 3 little secret skanky scandals bitches!
-j

'Guys look at that!' Brody said scared and nervous.

The Writing on the wall said
Look out for j

Is she alive?
Is she dead?
Who killed her ?
And why?