•o n e• ; o k a y

•Blaine McCabe's POV•

**Flashback**

"Alli! Are you sure you want to go to this party? You know I'm not the type to go to parties." I say with my voice sounding odd from my blue and black braces. "I REALLY don't think we should go Alli, we're only 13!" I say pushing my black "nerdy" glasses to the bridge of my nose.

***

Alli has been my best friend since PreK5 but sometimes she doesn't make the right decisions...

***

"Just shut up Blaine and go with it! Live a little babe!" she says, rolling her eyes and laughing. I finally give in.

"Okay, let's go."

She takes my hand and walks inside. Immediately the smell of sweat, alcohol, and smoke hits me.
"Alli! This isn't a fricking 13 year old party! Lies!" I say in shock looking at this place.
Just as I finished, she was snatched from me by some boy.
Then, I felt a strong grip on my wrist.
"ALLI!!!"I shout in fear.
"SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE I BEG!"
"You're not going anywhere babygirl."I hear a voice whisper in my ear, sending chills down my spine.
Then I'm pulled into a room and my glasses are ripped from my face and thrown against the wall.
"Frick." I whisper to myself.
The person grabs my face and starts kissing me.
I couldn't breathe. This was my first kiss and I didn't even know how to kiss or how to even react for that matter.
"Ugh. Your not a good kisser."the boy yells
I feel myself being pushed out of the room and I start running into the darkness and out of the house.
I never saw Alli again.

**End Of Flashback**

I'm over that 13 year old drama. Im 17 and I'm addicted to parties, I'll hang with anyone. When there's a party at my friend Jakes house, I'm there.

'There's one bad experience doesn't mean it's todally terrible like totally on a different level. I don't have any parents to drool over all my bad decisions and no one stopping me to go to these places. I stay at my friend Lily's house.

((A/N:yes Superwoman😂))

We met at a party.
Thinking of partying, I should probably get ready. I decided I wanted to wear my black ripped jeans with my maroon crop crossed neck top. I straighten my hair and do some winged eyeliner.
"Perfect."I say
"Let me see ya!" Lily says.
I turn around.
"Ooh sexy." she says and we laugh.
"Thanks babe." I wink
"I gotta go. I don't have a ride. I'm gonna uber." I say.
"Alright, be back about 5 tomorrow or text me if you need me." she says, pretending to be my mom.
"Okay MOM." I say and we laugh. With that, I walk out the door.
I get a text.

Messages: (1) jacob😤
jacob😤; Hey, you coming?
my bby💚; don't even think about coming near me. 🙄
jacob😤; Sorry babe. I thought you forgave me. 😞
my bby💚; i will never forgive you. what you did was wrong. goodbye jacob.
*** "my bby💚" has blocked you!*** Ugh. Jacob, aka my ex, annoys me.

((A/N:not Jacob Sartorius😂))

I start walking to the uber parked across the street when I hear someone yell...

"Blaine!! Babygirl!!"

"Yea?Who are you?"I yell back, confused.

"Natalie! Now come on in the car I'm on my way to the party too!"

"Alrighty!" I say and ignore the uber honking at me.

I get in Natalie's car. I don't know Natalie that well really but she knows me... she makes me call her Nat though..

***

I walk in, and the rest is just a little blurry..

***

•Cameron's POV•

As I walk into the party, I notice the smell of alcohol. Never really liked it, and probably never will. Blake told me this place was chill, but I don't know what he meant by that.

I started walking around, hoping to bump into some girl who's sweet and just wants to talk. Instead, I find a man who looks to be 23, about to screw a girl who looks to be 17, and she's knocked out.
I grab the man off her and throw him to the ground, breaking a glass vase, and picking her up.
"Woah she's light!" I yell
I run off with this girl over my shoulder to my truck and I drive to my house.

I put her in my bed, luckily, I have blankets and pillows in there for her.
"Hey babygirl, you there?" I say tapping her shoulder.
"Huh? Oh hey Alli, where's the boys?" she responds
Is she drunk?
"No..no..it's not Alli, it's Cam."I say
"Ooh I like this Cam." she says with a smile.
She starts rubbing my neck.
Man this feels good but this... it isn't right, she confused.
"Hey there, let's get you home. Do you have a phone?" I ask knowing she probably won't respond to my question.
She hands me her phone.
It slides open, wow no password. She's trustworthy.
I look at her recent msgs.
"jacob😤"
"kellyyy🦄"
"astella🐒"
"lily💙"
I go with Lily, because it has a heart by it so obviously she's dear to her.
Oh it's her parental figure. I soon realize her name is Blaine. That's a hot name.
"Blaine?" I say
she's knocked out again.
I call "lily💙"
#Phone-Call#
L- Hey Blaine, how's the party?
C- hey this is Cameron Dallas. I found Blaine passed out can you send me your address so I could bring her home?
L- Oh! Of course. Thanks for helping her out.
C- Hey. No problem.
#End-Of-Phone-Call#
I turn the phone off realizing what time it is.
3:00am.
Okay Blaine let's get you home.

**Blaine's House**

"Hey! You must be Cameron." Lily says.
"Aren't you Superwoman?!" I yell, fanboying
"Yes, yes I am." she says, laughing then winking.
"Well here's Blaine." I say, smirking and laughing.
"Thanks. Why don't you spend the morning, it's late."she offers.
I get scared. What does she mean by 'spend the morning'
"Um..." I stutter

She must have picked it up.

"No! Not that way!" she yells, laughing
"Then, sure"I say laughing.
"Alright!"
I carry Blaine into the house.
"You can put her in the guest room." She points to a pretty good sized room with a King bed.
"You can sleep in here on the floor in the bed or whatever." Lily says with a smirk
"Okay."
I pick the bed since that's the most comfortable. I push Blaine to the very edge and keep far away as possible.
**11:00am**
"Hey, Cam! Wake Up!" I hear someone yell.
"Okay okay. One second!" I respond
"No. Now!" I open my eyes to a pretty Blaine all cleaned up in a Rue21 shirt, spandex and hair in a messy bun.
"Oh wow" I say
"Close you mouth." she says smirking.
I didn't realize my jaw was almost on the floor. I immediately close my mouth. I get up and take my shirt off because, who cares.
"Whoa there!!" Blaine yells
***

•Blaine's POV•

He takes his shirt off. Whoa them abs! Little does he know, I am a fan and have met him more than I can count. He doesn't remember me probably because I don't have braces or glasses anymore. My urge to kiss him is almost at filling point.
"Sorry Blaine." he says

***

•Cameron's POV•

The more I say Blaine the more it gets familiar...

Then ruining my thoughts lips are crashed into mine.

***********
Okay! How you like it so far? I'm a Co-Owner of this account! My account is _sweetheartselman but i just co-own and edit chapters and add stuff so yeah. I hope you like it!
Follow @_triskababy_ (aka the owner of this account) if you like this!

!COMMENT AND VOTE!

we love ya guys!
~ray and maddie