Bully by PANDICORN (FanFic of Jimin of BTS)

"Hey! Its our Intramurals and I was chosen to sing! And also, I will find for 2 dancers! Can you do me a favor?" my BFF told me. Meet my BFF, Trixie. Oh, and by the way, [Y/N]. You can call me [YOUR NICKNAME] for short.

"Okay, I guess? What favor?" I told her.

"Can you be one of my main dancers?" She told me with puppy eyes.

Uh-oh. I cannot say no to her with those eyes and I am not that good in dancing though I can dance.

"Uhm. I guess?" I told her nervously.

"Yay! Now, I just need to look for the other main dancer and we are ready to practice!" She said excitedly.

Trixie's POV
As I walk down the hallway, I saw Jimin cleaning their classroom. I was about to barge in when I heard him sing and dance. Whoa! I was amazed by his movements! I never thought that he would be so good in dancing! Hmm. Maybe I should hire him to be my other main dancer! I hope there is nothing wrong between them and
[Y/N].

--- The Next Day ---
[Y/N]'s POV
I am with Trixie now. We are going to the gym and we are going to start practicing. And also she told me that she already had the other main dancer. I am nervous at the same time excited. But then when we reach the gym, I saw a very familiar----

OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH.

I saw JIMIN! As in THE JIMIN. The one who used to bully me until now. Wait, what is he doing here?

"Hey. What is Jimin doing here?"

"He's your partner in dancing!"

"WHAT?!"

"Is there something wrong?"

"IT IS A BIG PROBLEM! YOU KNOW WHY? HE USED TO BULLY ME AND STILL BULLYING ME UNTIL NOW!"

"Oh. I didn't know. Sorry. But, he is a great dancer, though. Please make a way to work with him."

"I'll try my best for you, Trix."

"Thank you, [Y/N]!"

So, we ran up to the stage and we started the practice.

"As you know how to dance. Hmm. Show me your moves." He said with a smirk on his face.

I was a bit nervous when he told me that. But then, Trix interrupted us. Oh God, thanks Trix for saving my life.

"How is it going? Is the choreo improving?"

"A little bit, girl!" I tried say cheerfully.

"I guess you really look good together. You are perfect together!"

"NO/NEVER!" Me and Jimin yelled at the same time.

"I guess so. Okay! Keep up the great work, guys!"

Jimin's POV
Hahaha! I never expected her to be in Trixie's performance. Let me see if she got some moves.

Then the music starts playing. We dance the choreo my friend, Hoseok, taught us. She is a great dancer though. But, I am not into her, still.

Trixie's performance is in three days. We have two and a half day to practice. We really need to work on this thing.

[Y/N]'s POV
Two and a half days before performance. Our time is not enough since the choreo that Jimin's friend, Hoseok, shared with is was a tough one. Phew. We really need to work on this dance thingy.

--- The Next Day ---
The practice continues. Jimin still bullies me but not in a way like he did before. He teases me sweetly now. He never wears his DEATH GLARE when he is in front of me or when I am around. Instead, he always laugh and smile. I really do not know who or what made him change. I do not mean I don't like his CHANGE OF PERSONALITY, but it is just uncomfortable to see him sweet and gentle in front or around me. Ughh. Stop imagining, Trish. You are messed up again.

When we practice, I can't help myself but to have a glance at him. Ugh, in what mind are you in, [Y/N]? Why are you thinking that way? Gosh.

During our break, I am drinking water and eating my ham and cheese sandwich. Then, because of my clumsiness, I spilled the water all over me. Now, I am pretty wet. Then I heard Jimin talk.

"HAHA! You're wet!" (NABASA SIYA NG TUBIG AH? Hindi yung isa haha 😂)

"Yeah. I'm pretty wet." (ISA PA YAN. NABASA PO SIYA NG TUBIG OKAY?)

"But, I think that look suits our performance well!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Here, let me try it."

Then he dumped a whole water bottle on his head down to his body. Oh God, can I drink holy water after this? I saw his abs tracing on his uniform. God, does he have abs?!

"There. Let's start practicing again?"

"Okay."

[Y/N]'s POV
--- The Day of the Performance ---

Ugh. I am so nervous since I am dancing with Jimin today. Almost all of the people know that he bullies me, then they will see me with Jimin! What will be their reaction?! Gosh. What a tough day.

We are now practice because in 40 minutes, we are going to have our performance.

--- After 30 minutes ---
And now let us call on Trixie's Group for their performance.

"Oh my gosh. We are up!" Trixie squealed.

I am so nervous. Gosh!

Now Trixie started singing and we start dancing.

Then I heard gossips...

What?! Why is Jimin and [Y/N] dancing together? I thought they hate each other?

OMG. They do not fit each other well.

Those are just some of it. Then comes... THE CHORUS.

A lot squealed because they see us as a sweet couple. But, YUCK! Bleh!

Then I glanced at Trix, she smiled at us.

After the performance, all we heard was people clapping. Then Jimin pulled me at the corner.

"What have you done to me?!" He whisper-yelled at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"You changed my feelings for you."

"Huh? I do not underst--"

I was about to continue talking but then he hugged me and said...

"I want you, please."

"What?!"

"You know why I am bullying you? Because when we we're in primary school, I am trying to impress you but, you cannot even notice it. So, I thought of a nice way for you to notice me. Well, you did notice me but, in the other way around."

"Oh. I am sorry to hear that. I am also sorry because I did not notice your little things for me."

"So, will you be my girl?"

"Of course, yes Jimin!"

THE END
-------------------------------------------------
Heyya guys! 2nd One Shot ko po ito. A lot of you requested a Jimin FanFic, and here it is! Another [Y/N] story! So yeah! Wish granted! Sinong next BTS member ang ating ifa-FanFic? Comment down below, guys!
- (Pandicorn 🐼)