Chapter 1~ Prologue

This was written in 5th grade don't be too judgemental.  Helpful criticism is alright.  Go ahead and hit vote I don't know where it is but hit it!  OK let's get started already.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time, far far away.  Their lived a little girl named Summer.  She was unusual and strange, not like alot of girls.  She was only eight and had no family.  No home.  No one would go near her, she had no friends and her curiosity raged every day.

As the years went by people saw what they had feared.  She was not normal, not even slightly normal.  The people of the village where she had lived for most of her life, feared she would grow to be something.  Something they could never imagine. 
Summer knew nothing about wat the people had feared.  All she knew was that she was unique and special.  She had no clue how but she just knew.

Summer's story started out when she was born.  She never knew but she had a twin named Winter.  Summer and Winter were exact opposites.  Summer was invisible, shy, and unusual.  Winter was perfect.  Usual, normal, and amazing. 
When they were born the two kingdoms were united.  The day of their birth a darkness overtook the northern kingdom.  Things went for the worst the darkness heard about the twins.   
They were supposed to be the most powerful rulers of all time.  Their parents are the king and queen of all bright and beautiful.  Things went wrong the day of their birth.  The darkness got into the castle.  The evil being got to the twins.  There mother faught off the darkness to the best of her ability.  The darkness managed to get Summer so she always grew up in dark.  The only thing to bring them together is fate.  After a month her parents had lost all their hope to ever see their beautiful daughter again.  They decided to build a wall of vines and thorns.  This stopped all communication with the darkness forever! 

Winter and Summer never knew of one another.  They knew they were special.  Together they were a force to be reckoned with but alone...They were as powerful as a rock.  Now let's jump right in!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this chapter really sucked next should be better.  I'm also sorry this is so short. 
Go ahead and hit the vote and I think like button down there. ⬇⬇⬇⬇
Thank you to all my readers! Stay awesome!