Chapter 1

As I walk down the hall, all I can hear is the vacant whispers of my classmates. I'm not quite able to make out all the words, but I just know it's about me.

"Brooke! Brooke?" I snapped at her with a tone in my voice like no other, "Are you mad at me?"

Brooke has been my best friend since sixth grade, but lately we've been growing apart. It all started when I told Rebecca my secret before I told her. Yeah, it's stupid but reasonable.

She whipped her head around rather quickly saying, "No, Hannah! I'm not mad, I am very upset though."

Now it's my junior year at Keansburg High School, and I'm more than ready to graduate. I've been waiting for tonight for the past few weeks. I finally get to escape the chaos in my house and at school. Nick confronted me Thursday week before last about taking me out today. I need this 'vacation' so bad. "Hannah!!" a voice called out from down the hall, a voice I'd know anywhere. "Nick!?" I yelled before even turning around, "I'm so glad you're here! You would not believe what all I've been through this morning."

Nick is the kind of guy you only meet in dreams. He has dirty blonde hair that falls perfectly across his face, and eyes the color of blueish green that can see deep into your soul as if he can read you. For someone with a well built muscular body and perfect height for a girl that's 5 foot 2 inches, like me, you would think with one hug he could squish you, right? No! He gives the most amazing hugs, you're body just forms perfectly with his. He's the guy that you want so desperately in your life and if you don't have the honor of having him in your life, you are truly missing out.

He knew something was wrong, he could always tell by my facial expressions. "What's up, baby? Everything alright?" He asked with concern. "No! Everything's not okay! It will never be okay. The rumors have started," at this point i don't know if he knows yet or not, "have you heard? You might be a Daddy!" All of this I said in a tone I could never take back or unsay. I was scared, I didn't know if I was for sure pregnant but I just know if he stays he will be a great father.

If I really am pregnant I wouldn't mind, it's just my mother and father I'd have to deal with. Standing there in silence, I reached to grab Nicks hand but he pulled away. Picking his head up he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Whatever happens just remember, I will always love you." then he kissed me lightly. His lips felt like satin. Every time he kissed me I felt new.

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. He always says (and I quote), "Goodbye baby! I love you so much. I'll text you when I get to the gym." That's his daily routine: wake up, eat, go to school, go to the gym, and go home and shower. Whatever he does after that, I don't know. That's why he's gotten the size his is, is because he basically lives at the gym. That's fine with me! I love his muscles! In fact I love everything about him. Besides the fact that we always argue.

After watching him leave, I decided it was about time for me to go home. Walking to my car by myself felt like forever. Everyone honking their horns and waving, it all drives me insane. I'm definitely not a people person! At all! I finally made it to my car, got in and went home.

I pulled up in the driveway and when straight to my room. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. I threw all my books on the floor, in the corner beside my dresser. Flopping down on my bed, I let out a deep but quiet sigh. I hate coming home from anywhere, their always yelling about something and nobody ever gets along with one another.

I put on some music like always. Of corse it was One Direction, no lie, they are my obsession. Shortly after putting on the music, I found myself slowly dozing off. Thinking to myself, "I really need to stay awake!" But that didn't help, I was out cold!