Chapter 1 " The Seasons."

Each seasons, has it's own purpose in this world, also a reason for existence and a power it possesses. The Winter, stand for death and destruction. All around the the world, the plants are being frozen and killed. I know this sounds horrible but it's natural. It not only kills plants but people. When the crops don't grow due to the intense cold, or the harvest is short due to frost. A few are lost each Winter and we are incapable of doing anything about it. Next is the Spring. It comes after Winter. The Spring is a time of new beginnings and life. There is no loss or sadness during this time, only happiness and joy. The Spring is full of light and new life. Then there is the Summer. Summer is a hard season, the same as Winter. There is along drought during the first few months of the season. Then a round the last month the skies open up and it rains steadily for about three to four days. That's the best time of year, the time when the crops grow and the sun is bright. Then the Autumn. No one knows what the Autumn will bring, it's always different. Some years it's very cold and the crops won't grow. Others it is very warm and the crops are prosperous. The Autumn is never the same. These are the seasons and what they bring. Be it sadness and death or happiness and joy. Each one has a part to play. Knowing the seasons and what roles they play is good for the soul and the mind. Each season also has an ancient name, passed down year after year. The Winter is called Glacialis, the Spring is called Tepidus, the Summer is known as Aestus Estus, and finally Autumn is known as Infecundus. Each has been remembered and told to the next generation, to keep the ancient culture alive.

( ok. The name of the seasons are in Latin. I just though that'd be cool so I did it!)