Diamond Flash's Adventure

The turquoise Mare was sitting in her room casually listening to her favorite indie-alternative music through her speaker as she tapped her hooves in beat against the rim of her bed.It was already sunset and she had gained sleepiness through her long day of studying for her unicorn school class's big asessment on spells she was having a few days later.She yawned, slowly walked over to her boombox and turned off the music and put her soothing music CD in the deposit as a change of scenery, or in this case genre.She slowly drifted off to sleep, but with a full, churning mind, fading away slowly from broken memories.The next morning she woke up, not only to see a strange colt that was 2 times her size sitting right by her bed as if he was waiting to tell her something."Who the hay are you, and why are you even here in my bedroom?" Diamond flash snapped. "I come in peace, ma'am. I am here to take you far far away, where you belong.", the colt whispered."I am Glistening Frost, Colt of the North." "Well then, I'm Diamond Flash of Fillydalphia. Now, where i suppose are we going?" Diamond Flash introduced herself, still with a tad bit of crabbiness left in her. "We are leaving to the Arctic North, To discover your mythic destiny into magic and enchantment.I have informed your academy teachers that you will miss the assesment today.Time to get packing!"The colt trotted out of her bedroom to give her time to pack.Diamond packed her saddlebags with a churning mind, wondering why she is going to be taken to such a foreign location, with such little notice. The icy, sriff breeze was tumbling along outdoors, and Diamond Flash was having trouble to figuring out how cold it must be up North.She decided to pack a few hats and scarves for the weather.It took about an hour and a half for Diamond to be able to pack fully and be satisfied. She galloped out of her room into the hallway, fetching Frost quickly and they hurried to the trainstation. "The tickets are on me. I bought them before we left. No time is to be wasted!" Frost said to Diamond, pulling her onto the train.Before they knew it, they were already 1/4 of the way.