My Life Sucks

(This is the first story i write, so take it easy on me ;) and i did it cuz i'm bored and i don't mean to offend anyone i just like to be sarcastic, well.. about life in general, so don't take it seriously ^_^)

My name is sophie, and i look like amanda seyfried, and no i'm not named sophie just because amanda plays a charecter named sophie, almost in all of her movies.

I just moved to L.A with my parents, i know i'm sixteen and still living with my parents, well what can i say, my parents are like so lame and they just love to ruin my life.

Today i woke up at 7:27 and i'm so mad because i specifically said to my mom to wake me up at 7:30, which she did not, because apperantly her goal in life is to ruin her ony child's life, and like i totally hate her now, i mean she woke me up 3 minutes early, she interrupted my beauty sleep.

But i didn't let that get to me, cause today is the first day of me as a junior in highschool, so after the meltdown i had, i stretched my arms up in the air and shaked my butt like a chiwawa, then i got off the bed and went to my dresser, i checked myself in the mirror, staring at my beautiful blue orbs and shiney blonde hair, and then i was examining my face, cause i tried on those new lipstick yesterday before i went to bed, and they still look fresh, even though my pillow and sheets are covered with spots and look like someone lost their virginity on it, it doesn't matter you know, cause there is a washing machine for a reason, but i guess that beauty sleep did work after all.

so i decide on wearing a dress that reaches only a few cintemetres under my butt, and a super shiney glittery heel, you know, just normal school clothes, and i went down the stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast, and be greeted by my selfish parents.

"Hi honey, good morning, did you sleep well?" my mom asks me.

"well, i did sleep, but i'm not sure about the "well" part, mom! or should i say a woman who likes to wake me up 3 freaking minutes earlier than the specific time!" i say to my mom trying not to scream but at the same time i'm not being quite either.

I eat some cereal and a muffin, then when i'm just about to walk out of the house to go to school, my dad decides to finally talk, "be careful, and stay away from the first guy you bump into when you are rushing down the hall, and don't you dare to even let him carry your books like a gentelman, and finally don't share that weird eye contact that makes you think that he's the one" my dad tells me.

"oh my god! why do you hate me" i shout at dad.

So as i'm walking down the road i see plenty of interesting things, like a guy who propably did more suguries than holly montag just to look like justin bieber, miley cyrus twerking, yes in the early morning and a shirtless taylor lautner, you know normal stuff, after all, this is hollywood.

I reach the school, and as i walk in, a strange smell get to my nostrills, ah it must be those guys smoking pot!, i get to the lockers and then i do a dramatic pause just to check out everyone, omg, omg, gosh why am i saying omg instead of oh my gosh, i'm not even texting, or updating my facebook status, and why am i even talking to myself, omg, stop it, ughh! i curse my self under my breath, and then continue what i was oh my goshing about, the guy at the end of the hall, he's got green beautiful eyes, i mean orbs, i correct myself, and a brown curly hair, he's waring a grey blazer and a blain white shirt beneath it, too bad i can't see his abs, i sigh in deprission, damn it, he's so hot, he must be gay!

the hot guy is coming toward my direction, oh my gosh he noticed me! i let a sqeak and continue staring at him and looking like a totall freak.

"Hey, i'm harry, i'm from the valley!" he says and walks away.

"umm..okay, it's not like i asked you or something but suit your self" i say as he walks away, down the hall very quickly, it's like he's, flying or just really good at running, i'm not sure but he did remind me of edward cullen and his whether it's flying or running skills, man i should get some therapy!.

(So i hope u enjoyed it, even tho it's totally LAME! but that what the name says, so u have been warned! ;) and i don't know if i should keep it going or just stop, so tell me what u think :)

and btw it was just a bit of a humours story to get your mind of all the drama! :)) )