Why would you want me?

Note: This is my first story I wrote if  it sucks im sorry just bare with me im trying to make it good k.

-------------------------------------

I sat on the cold floor my head in a my legs. Getting tears all over my pants but I didn't care I just sat there crying. To think why did this happen to me of all people. How did this happen really?

It started off like a normal day

I sat in math waiting for the clock to go faster so I can go to lunch I don't eat but its better then being in class.The bell finally rings I rush out.

On my way to lunch I realized my best friend out sick I would have to eating alone. Then I saw Ben he had long black hair that went over his face but when he pushes back his hair you can see his big brown eyes.I walked over to see if i can sit with him and not be alone. I mean I like him but I not to be all over him.

"Hey, you going to eat?" I asked looking dumb because he was walking that way.

"Um ya"

"Is it ok if I sit with you, my friend not here day?" i held my breath

"Ya sure I mean why not" he smiled at me

We walked in and his two friends were already sitting we sat down and his friend just had to sitting in the middle of us.We put stuff down then get in line to get what they say is food they were all talking I felt left out but im used to it. His friend Steve was tall and blond and really sweet but his other friend that sitting inbetween me and ben at the the table john was shorter then me and had brown bowl cut hair and had glasses and hated me.I dont know why but we just dont like each other.

As we where there in line Steve stop talking to them and poked in the stomach trying to be funny.

"You ok ,you look sad" he asked

"Yeah Im just tied you know" I faked a smile the best I could do

We sat down steve and ben were talk leaving me and john out. I could tell he was left out because he was talking to me. Sure calling emo or poser here and there but he was trying. I guess he could think of anything else to say and come out with

"You know Ben likes you"

My heart stoped

Did he just say Ben the kid right next to him a sweet funny kind loving and hot guy like me the schools go lucky happy girl that always smile and just a happy person but one day snipped and come to school with black hair and an Asking Alexandria shirt and ripped jeans and wearing dark make-up and it was just a new person (people act like that happy girl was gone like she died or something but she still there somewhere alive)Im known as a classic good girl gone bad.

Now Ben is not a Mr.big popular hot shot but alot of girls know him just because his cute and alot are pretty now why would he like me a emo/werid/gothic or whatever people call people.

"Stop lieing you little piece of shit" as much as I wanted to be true it wasn't.

"No for real look Ben" he tapped ben he turn around looked at me then him

"Right man you like her"pointing at me then takes his head and started to move it up and down like he nodding his head yes.

Ben pushed him off of him then looked at me

"Sorry if his crazy" he smiled the went but to talk to steve.

Well so much for not try to get my hopes up.

"See he wants you, well I dont know why he wants a emo slut though"

Im done i got up to leave but poring my milk out on his food then walked away as he yelled BITCH at me.