Im Maddie.

Prologue

You may of heard of the famous and prestigious Abby Lee Dance Company.

Well I go there I'm a dancer,I live for Dance.But what some people forget is that we have life's other then dance.The only part that they see is on tv.

I'm Maddie Ziegler.........

Chapter 1

(Maddies POV)

I hear my alarm clock go off,i think ugh another day of jail.I go back to sleep hoping my mom well be ok with it.That's when I hear my mom yell from down stairs "Come on girls,your going to be late!"I open my eyes and look at my phone -one text from Kendall-.I take my phone and read it "Hey Maddie are you ready for the exam today,.....Im definitely not;)."

Ughhh I almost forgot about the exam now I really don't want to go!I grab my blanket and put it around me like a tent then I walk downstairs.As I get to the final step I see my mom on the couch reading a book."Hey mom...."

My mom looks up and says "Hey sweetie,you don't look to ready to me.Do you feel ok?"i praise The Lord for letting her ask me that question "No,Not at all,my stomach hurts really bad and last night I had some headaches." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh that's not good ill call the school and tell them you don't feel good."

I smile in my head but on the outside I frown "But why... I have a big exam today!" I know this will add effect to my acting "Sweetie I don't want you going there if you feel bad,Go up to your room and lay down ill check on you later." I turn around and smile then walk up the stairs as slowly as possible.

Chapter 2

(Maddies POV)

As I open my door into my room I see Kenzie in the bathroom putting on lip gloss.She looks at me."Maddie what are you doing we have to go to school you idiot!"i smile "Well I'm sick." and walk into my room.I run to my bed and jump on it.I grab my phone and text Kendall."Hey K, I'm not going to school today.You shouldn't either:)"

I press the home button then get on Instagram:1478 New Likes,56 New Followers,and 678 New comments.I press the camera button and take a picture.Wow I look pretty good for being "Sick".The caption reads "Hi guys I'm sick cant go to school.Luv u:)" (Sorry for this short chapter)

Chapter 3

(Maddie's POV)

I hear my mom back out of the driveway.I wait a second then run downstairs, I run into the kitchen.I open the top cabinet I grab Chips,Gummy Bears,and Popcorn.I open the fridge and get Whip Cream,Pudding,Cuties,and A Soda.I look in the freezer and get the Ice Cream.I grab all my food and run up stairs.I go into my room and turn on the tv and start eating the food.I finally feel full and I go into the bathroom. I step on the scale and weigh myself 87.9 Ughhhhh I'm supposed to be 70 I'm about to be 90! I walk to the toilet and stick my finger in my throat.I throw up all the candy and sweets I just ate.I decide to do it 2 more times more throw up.I flush the toilet and spray Air Freshener.I take a washcloth and put it in water and clean off my face then I brush my teeth 2 times to get the smell away.I smile and weigh myself again 85.4 ugh well at least I'm getting progress.

Chapter 4

I walk back into my room and grab all the candy and walk downstairs.I put it all back in its place then walk upstairs.I go in my room and sit down on my bed.I pick up my phone and turn it on,it takes a while but it turns on.2456 new Instagram notifications!

As I thought.. I go to messages and see that Kendall texted me "Hey Maddie I just threw up;)"oh no.I text back "Kendall please tell me it wasn't on purpose."I press the home button and walk over to my computer.I get on polyvore to make a outfit.When I hear my moms car pull in I turn off my computer and jump in my bed.I hear someone come in through the front door.