part 1: sick of it

Well done yamcha! Are the messing him around? When have they ever been proud of him?! As angry the ex bandit was he refused to show it. Just because he scored a point in baseball? Oh, yes, he must remember it is the only thing he can do. I mean it's not like he hadn't been playing it his whole life to survive.

It really ticked him off. He was happy to be home though. Yamcha looked through his wardrobe trying to find some pajamas, when a box fell on him. "Really?" The frustrated ex bandit questioned himself. He threw the box on his soft king sized bed, he got the third week of living in his house. He got his blue cotton pajamas out and lay them on the bed.

He slowly changed out of his baseball uniform and in to his sleep wear. After he was finally changed he got himself a glass of water and went to bed. When he went back though, he noticed the box.

Yamcha set down his water and sat on his bed. He put the old box on his lap and opened it. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. "I..I still have this?" Yamcha asked confused. He lay out his old bandit suit on his bed. He had the sword and everything.

He began to perform moves with his sword and called puar. The turquoise and white cat flew in. "What's up yam-" puar got cut of by the sword (pun not intended) that he was using. "No way!" The kitty squealed. "Yes way! You know what this means puar?!" Yamcha said determined. "Uh, I don't quite know" she told him. Yamcha shook his head. "Oh, dear puar, it means we show those traitors of friends what were really made of!" Yamcha explained sounding excited. "For now friend we rest, but tomorrow, they will find no one here, only at our real home......the desert!" Yamcha told viciously. "Yes master, he he he he!" Puar chuckled evilly.

Morning soon came and the reborn bandit was up early preparing to return to the desert. He would no longer be yamcha the failure baseball player. He would be yamcha the desert bandit!

(A/N, yeah I know short, the idea came to me after watching dragon ball super ep 70, I felt bad for yamcha that they were treating him like an idiot.....still confuses me why he doesn't just go back to the desert. Anyway (if anyone actually read it) thanks for reading suggest different fics and give idea's for the next chapter, all are taken into consideration, bye!)