Agrinovate: A change

Facing the world today is a vast land of modern technologies scattered in which influences our minds. They are trying to conquer such like it does to others.

Many new things came out in a quite of time. In a single day it might have new inventions penetrated the modern world. But how can we organize with these things well if it continues to spread lavishly? More than we could wish?

Yes, we have sophisticated but possible outcomes might be bad or good. Science owns everything perhaps, but only one may not be. AGRICULTURE, yes it is.

Agriculture deals with farming, cultivating, tilling, and plowing the farm. In which it supplies crops, wheats, rices and other products we are taken nowadays. The truth is we are taking it sumptuosly without knowing the real producers and that gives hint that we are just relying on Agriculture.

Meanwhile, people meticuosly think it only spotted fishing and aquaculture( fish farming ) but necessarily to tell it almost have it all plus very useful and helpful.

It was inscribed that Agriculture sustained goods to us, ofcourse, it does but we need that "sipag at tiyaga" as our capital to succeed.

Ricefields located widely in some parts of Region 2  mostly in Nueva Ecija and Bulacan supposedly a wideranging one could build now enough source of rices being one of the most need in our country. More than it helps to suffice poor ordinary filipinos and to increase our country's economy.

However, technology had meddled in the production of these rices. It has now aided Agriculture for fast productions through high-tech materials used.

Agrinovate practices of this kind. It works by the combination of agriculture insights and the soldiers of technology which is innovation.

We must go in little but productive ways. It would be our blood and sweat, our pure courage and determination for success at stake to go through. People also must adopt power in lying and supreme goals inside. Pouring strong solidarity and extreme integrity would leave success when time comes.

Agrinovate means success especially the Government thought it is. That is why they combined the words "Agriculture" plus "Innovation" to produce "Agrinovate to wake up our minds behind this changing world.

We must go in change and move on to the uncertainty that had given to us. Remember, we want progress and more convenient livelihood in life but still Science continues to multiply it's countless sources. It could impede Agriculture.

But don't let ourselves vanquish Agriculture in just blink of our eyes by just one perch of Science and make other people put forward on it chiefly.

Many reasons would be intriguing. More results could be distinguished.

Materialism and commercialism is not just people's pride. Still it entertains us, it makes us comfortable but how about our culture, our livelihood , the way we commune with nature ? Is there still a rightful place for them ? Is there someone else to stay and take care for them ?

Science overcomes country's lowerness or even in making us more updated and aware in our sorroundings. Science almost own the people.

Smartphones, tablets, machines, high-tech appliances and many more. They hypnotizes and make us  glued our eyes with them.

Let's be with them with ingenuity. Make in sense of purpose, of privilege and of good usage.

Science just measures on how to live with an unbelievable joy in life. They had brought us in the modern world full of excitement and learnings. A universe both mystifying and educational.

It is in our option on how we deal to it.

---- SCIENCE AND HEALTH WRITING ------
--JOURNALISM !!