Just Another Vacation

Hey Guys! Im really new to wattpad and i dont know how well this story will turn out. I hope you guys enjoy..

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT (:

P.S Bare with the first couple chapters (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Flight 288 to Maui is now boarding."

I was so excited to finally be go to maui. My parents had bought me a ticket to Maui for my 17th birthday. My parents have a lot of money but im defenitly not the type to brag about even talk about it. Even though everyone knew because my dad owned the biggest restaraunt chain in Wisconsin. My mom was a stay at home even though she was rarely home. She is actually in Africa right now helping with the children. I have a younger brother Jake he is 8. But he is with my grandparents. So I grew up indepedent.

I walked down the aisle of the plane just four rows back I sunk down in the comfy first class seat. That was the only thing my dad was ever going to buy.

I shoved my bag under the seat, reclined the chair, and fell asleep before the plane even took off.

I woke up from the plane experincing turbulance. I glanced over at the person next to me. She was a girl. She looked super tall. Long blonde beautiful hair and pretty blue eyes.

On the other hand I had long brownish blonde wavy hair i was pretty tan for myself.I was kinda average size 5'5

She looked over and smiled "Hey im julia"

I smiled back " Hey im Emily"

We started talking and her aunt lived in maui so she came here alot.

Our flight started to desend we had been talking for 3 hours. We had made plans to meet at the beach at 1:30.

The flight got in at noon.

I took a cab to The Maui Beach and Spa Resort. I checked in i was in suite 201.

My room was gorgeous it was right on the beach with a huge master bedroom and a giant living room facing the beach. Plus a guest bedroom.

It was 1:15 i slipped off my sweats and got into my bathing suit. I choose my neon yellow bikini. I slipped on a pair of jean shorts and a pink crop top.

I layed my towel down on the crisp white sand. I slathered on a little bit of sunscreen with tanning booster.

I layed down for five minutes then got up to here the voice of julia talking to someone.

I turned around to see the hottest guy i have seen. Julia glanced at me and waved at me to come over. When i got over julia said " hey em this is cody". I glanced his way and smiled " hey cody im emily" we both smiled. After long akward smiles we all went and sat down.

Cody and i started talking but i keep daydreaming between his amazing white smile and the waves crashing on the shore. Then Julia butted in about some midnight surfing going on tommorow night. Without even thinking about it i agreed. So did cody. After talking for awhile julia had to leave. I went back too.

So its not great but hopefully it gets better