Chapter 1: Arrival

Pilot: "The plane will be landing in 10mins. Please keep your seat belts fastened and be remain seated. Thank You."

You drank a sip of water as a smile went across your face.

"Finally, my dream is coming true."

You was on the plane, heading to Korea to train to be an idol under Bighit Entertainment.

"I'm gonna miss mum and dad so much.." you thought.

As the plane landed, you buckled off your seat belt and got ready to get off the plane.

After getting off the plane you proceeded to get your luggage and walked out of the airport.

"mm" you breathed in the air.

"Wow!The air is so fresh!" you exclaimed.

"Hi? Are you Y/N?" a lady asked.

I turned to look at her curiously.

"uh.. yes.. may I know who are you?"
you ask.

"Oh! great! I am your manager, Miss Kim." she said as she gives you her name card.

"Oh! So you are Miss Kim!" you exclaimed.

[Miss Kim was stated on your confirmation form as your manager.]

[You learnt Korean to be able to communicate with people in Korea so you had no trouble communicating with Miss Kim.]

"Come on! Let's go to the car and we will fetch you to your dorm!" Miss Kim said.

You nodded with a light smile and followed her.

Miss Kim leaded you to a five seated grey coloured car with curtains.

"Hop on! " Miss Kim said.

You opened the trunk of the car and placed your luggage in and then proceeded to sit at the back seat of the car.

You opened the door and you saw a man with a grey hoodie on.

He turned to look at you .

"Oh...My..g..God. ..d...."

"Hi ! " the man greeted with a smile.

"Hi!......" you greeted back, stuttering.

You went in the car and seated beside him.

Your heart was beating fast as you peeked at the man.

"Is that really you Jimin OMG" you thought.

You have been a really huge fan of BTS and you couldn't believe you was sitting right next to Jimin right at that moment.

The car was quiet as you was sweating nervously while Jimin was playing his phone.

"Yah.. you look really nervous." a soft voice spoke.

It was Jimin.

"Um...Y... yeah.. I'm honestly a....a very big fan of BTS and you're...you....are my bias so..."

You stopped talking as you feel a hand on your shoulder, patting on you.

You turned around and you gasped.

"Woah! So you're an ARMY? You are so lucky! You are living with us!!" Jimin said as he patted your shoulder.

Your mouth was wide open.

"W...what? I'm living with you guys?" you asked, shocked.

"Yeah! Why? Are you not happy?" Jimin ask.

"N..NO I'm really happy!" You exclaimed.

"That's great! Let's get along! " Jimin smiled.

You smiled back happily.

"W..what? I'm living with BTS? OMG Y/N YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER XHJWJHSHJWJAJ" you thought.

Jimin's POV

Damn, she look cute and has a nice body I'm sure the members will like her too.

I can't wait to taste her.