How she really feels (Doctor who/Rose Tyler) (10th Doctor)

Rose pov:

your fat. your ugly. the doctor dosent care. you should die. worthless. why don't you just go cut!? die!

This is all I hear. all day. please. I need help.

I thought as I sat down at my the kitchen in the tardis. I felt like crying. "one second doctor, I think I left something in my room." I said, befor I ran off. I'm not. I can't. you will. I sighed. I looked through my makeup bag. I pulled my razor out. no one will care. I just closed my eyes.

my mom dosent care.
cut

my dad died because of me. I wasn't there.
cut

the doctor hates me. he acts like he loves me but he doesn't.
cut.

by the time I was done I had seven cuts. it has been three years since I last did that. I heard a knock. "Rose? are you alright?" the doctor said. he doesn't care. I kept telling my self. "i-im fine" I said, trying to cover up that I've been crying. "No your not. you've been crying." he said. dang. "y-yeah I just miss me mum." I said before cutting one more time. I did it agian. and again. I started to see black spots so I stopped. I sighed, washing up the blood.  I heard the doctor walk away. Getting up, I put my jcket on and walked to the TARDIS console. "So! where to!" he asked. I laughed. "Anywhere!!" I said. He smiled and put the TARDIS in motion. Once we landed, he opend the door. we looked around and all we saw was nothing. untill a woman with red eyes and blood drippind down he lips apear right in front of us. "Rose Tyler! you are needed" she grabbed my arm and we disapeard. "Doctor!" I screamed. "Rose!" he yelled. once we got there, there were lots of cretures like the woman surrounding me and a man with a bowtie. "Rose?" he asked, his boice dry from lack of water. I didn't know him, but this still worried me. "oh my god, are you okay?!" I asked. "Rose its me. it... me." he said. I gasped. the doctor. "you regenerated." I said. suddenly, all the creatures disapeared. then the TARDIS materialized right in front of me. but it wasn't my doctors. "You redecorated!".I said. "yes! now, we need too get you...wait. what are those?" he said, pointing to my wrists. I looked down. and realized the creatures had ripped off my left sleve. shock took over. "oh my god" we said at the same time, him in disbelief and me in shock and out of anger that I had let that happen so easily. He bandaged my arm and took me back. "please. stop." he said I nodded. just for him.