love, love and more love

Armaan Mallik one of the best, good looking, handsome, smart, well established guy who love his family a lot. He took his parents business on new heights with his effort and hard work. He is one of the most eligible bachelor of country, girls drool over him but he didn't give a look to them coz for him its just waste of time. He never made many friends but his friends are loyal to him coz a friend like Armaan can do anything if it comes on his friends. 

Riddhima Gupta, a senior doctor at Sanjeevani, she is sweet, innocent girl by nature and a dedicated doctor. Her friends are her life and her family is her biggest strength. She always love to help peoples in need, for which she is always blessed by them.

Both were living their life in happy way far from each other and unknown to each other.

"Armaan Mallik, u'll be late for meeting, I'm warning you for the last time else I'm gonna pour this cold water on your face" Aayushi said in warning tone holding jug in her hand.

"don't you dare to do that aayu, m getting up na, stop that kiddish act" Armaan hold jug from her hand and put it on table.

"oh really, look who's talking, I'm doing kiddish act and you are sleeping till now ignoring your meeting with Gupta Industries" Aayushi retort him in his tone.

"yar tu mere ghar pe to dosto wali harkate kar liya kar, ye office wala attitude office tak rahne de plz" Armaan begged her.

"Listen Armaan, I don't have time for your nautanki, so be quick, I'm waiting for you near car" Ordering him aayushi left his room.

"iska ghar kahi dur hona chahiye tha, Papa ki laadli, bagal me rahegi aur subah hote hi mujhe pareshaan karne pahuch jayegi. Chal beta Armaan uth ja warna ye tujhe nhi chhodegi but ye Gupta Industries k peeche itna kyu padi hai samajh nhi aa raha hai" breaking his thoughts Armaan went inside washroom.

After sometime, down in hall. "mom, jaldi breakfast laiye I'm already late" he said while coming towards dining table.

"wo to mujhe pata hi tha, hamesha ki tarah game khelne me laga hoga der raat tak. Pta nhi Armaan tu itna bada business kaise sambhalta hai harkate to bachho wali hai tumhari" Ananya said.

"mom, not you please. Wo aayu kam hai kya jo mujhe sunati rahti hai"

"ha to galat kya hai, sahi bolti hai wo" billy said coming out of his room.

"sab use hi mante hain, mere iye to koi sochta hi nhi" Armaan said pouting over their statement.

"oye Ammy, ye jealous wali shakal tu raste me v dikha sakta hai mujhe, ab uth, bahut late kar diya tune" Aayushi once again enter and drag him with himself.

"ye dono kabhi nhi sudharenge" billy said and ask Ananya to join him for breakfast.

"ok Mr. Mallik I hope ye combine project ham achhe se handle kar paye, we will help you in every way we can afterall ye MALLIK'S and GUPTA'S k reputation ka sawal hai" Shashank Gupta chairman of Gupta Industries shake hand with Armaan and quite inspired by his ideas in meeting. Since foreign collaboraters decided to hand over the project in combine form for Gupta and Mallik, they will have to work together.

"Thanku Sir, we will be happy to have you here. The project will be best. Abhi tak ham apne apne field me first the to combine hoke to hamara kaam aur achha hoga. Hoping for a good term with your company" Armaan too shook hand and leave from their asking Aayushi to follow him with other company members.

He turn around when he feel aayushi is not following him.

"Glad to see you here uncle, every thing will be best, you just rest assured. Armaan also do his best in business" Aayushi hugs Mr.Shashank and said.