Journey of the zombie apocolypse

Journey of the zombie apocalypse

I do not have anything against these countries

Chapter 1: the. The beginning

Back in 1981 the government of Russia, Australia and England came together to create a virus of epic proportions.Finally after many failed attempts in 2000 they succeeded in making the virus to put them at the top of the world. Unlucky or luckily which ever way you look at it, Russia and England fell out leaving only Australia on the project. Australia then shut down the laboratory and destroyed all but one file involving the virus. The cure.

14 years later a young man and 5 of his friends thought It would be fun to explore an old military base. Jumbling around with old concoctions one found what he thought was an old cherry soda thinking nothing of the used by date drunk it all in one go. Feeling weird he walked over to his girlfriend . Trying to talk he accidentally spewed the formula on the girl. " ahhhhhh ! Gross. You pig" slapping him hard across the face. Trying to find the bathroom the girl felt changes happening to her body. Her skin change to a subtle green, her nail grew longer and sharper. She thought " what was in that cherry soda". The guys where messing around with lasers when what they thought was there girlfriend and sister came back. "Hey come here this lasers so cool"! The girl shuffled over drooling on the ground. " ew no boyfriend wants to see that". The girl payed no attention and kept on drooling. Her spit melting the floor. "Wha what are you". The zombie girl just smiled and advanced on her former friends.

Chapter 2 new team

Rhys was watching t.v when a news bulletin came on " Breaking news everyone the zombie apocalypse is upon us". " run everyone lock your doors, barricade your windows don't die! " Mum there are zombies every where! Mum where are you"! Rhys was answered by load groans and shuffling. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh "! Rhys kicked what was formally his Mum out the window and ran trying to find his little brother Andrew. " Andrew .......... Andrew where are you"?

Andrew was trying to get our dog Zeus, a border collie to come inside when a zombie leapt out from under the house and bit Zeus on the leg. Barking and changing Zeus turned and tried to bite Andrew on the arm. Screaming Andrew locked himself in the outside bathroom. Rhys grabbing a knife, string and a broom handle made a make-shift spear and strapping it to his back. Going into the garage rhys then opened the door that connected the bathroom the the garage." Andrew come in here and grab a helmet"! Rhys jumping on his older brothers motorcycle grabbed the keys and turned it on. " I didn't know you knew how to drive a motorbike"! " I don't"! They took off screaming down the street to Rhys's friends house. Luckily the epidemic had not reach his street yet. " Travis get out here and get your golf clubs"! "Why what's going on". Just as Travis came up to rhys the zombie horde reached his street. " that's why numb nuts now get your golf clubs and keys to your dad's ute"! Running as fast as he could Travis returned with both the keys and golf clubs. " Travis help me get this in the back and strap it down"! Rhys and Travis got the bike strapped down and in the car with Andrew when the zombies reach them. " Drive rhys before they get us"yelled Andrew! Starting the car rhys put the pedal to the metal screaming up the road but where stop short. The zombies had come around 2 ways blocking Rhys,Travis and Andrew in the street. " Go to Anzac oval Rhys it's our only chance" yelled Travis. Now under normal circumstances Rhys could not get Travis to go to Anzac but these circumstances where anything but normal. So Rhys did a u-turn and once again pedal to the metal.

Chapter 3 new recruits

While driving Rhys notices Travis with a bag. "What's in the bag, Travis". "Nothing much". Andrew tried lifting the bag but failing miserably said " are you sure, it weighs a ton". Andrew unzipping the bag found Travis's ps3, wii u and all his games for both consoles stuffed in the bag. " Please tell me you bring some food Travis" moaned Andrew." Just hotdogs, space food and 5 bags of BBQ chips nothing much" replied Travis. Rhys turning down the side street finds Andrews girlfriend running towards them being chased by five zombies. "Lara grab my hand" Andrew yells hand outstretched. Lara recognising Andrew reaches out with her hand and just managing to grab his hand and tries to pull her up but isn't strong enough. " Travis a little help please....uh...... Before I drop her"! " Ok keep your shorts on dweeb".