Bubble Gum

"No, no, play it like this," Ray huffed. Rick rolled his eyes.

"That's not how it goes."

"I swear to God it is!"

"No! It's like this."

"That's wrong, Rick! It does NOT go like that! And who should know, you or me? Me because the song is by MY BAND."

Syd and Jim giggled as they watched they keyboard players bicker. Syd blew a bubble and it popped in his face. Ray and Rick jumped at the sound.

"Syd! What did I tell you about chewing gum and blowing bubbles?!" Jim scolded, even though he was rolling on the floor laughing.

"You didn't say shit about it," Syd said, although it sounded more like "Oo mimnt may mit mboum mit."

"Oh, God! It's in your hair!" Jim cackled.

"Shut up!"

"Both of you! Unless you can remember how 'Tell All the People' goes, get out!" Ray shouted.

"TELL ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU SEE, FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME DOWN!" Jim screamed. Syd laughed through the gum. Rick threw a book at them. Ray threw his glasses at them.

Big mistake.

Jim grabbed both items thrown and started running. Syd followed quickly. Ray and Rick panicked a little before the other two strolled back in.

"Here ya go!" the "twins" exclaimed as they dropped the book and glasses on the piano. Rick picked the book up and Ray picked his glasses up.

"Is that..." Rick started as he examined the book.

"Yup! Straight from my hair!" Syd chuckled.

"Jim! This is the second pair of glasses you've ruined today! I'm going to make you start paying for the damage!" Ray exclaimed as he shook the gum-coated glasses.

"I think there's a lesson to be learned here..." Jim started.

"Don't throw things at us," Syd finished.

The two started running as Ray and Rick threw everything not heavy or bolted down.

El Fin

((A/N: I know I said I wouldn't do any more Floyd but this! It was hard not to since I did almost pop a gum bubble in my hair today...))